M&T Bank Stadium is the NFL home of the Baltimore Ravens football team out in the inner harbor in Maryland. The stadium’s address sits out at 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230. Right across from the football stadium is Oriole Park at Camden Yards, where the Baltimore Orioles play baseball.
M&T Bank Stadium hosts many events outside of NFL games. Some events include college football games, soccer, lacrosse, music, and more. Here are some of the best food options to get for whatever occasion you attend at the football stadium.
Classic M&T Bank Stadium Food Choices
- Kosher Grille: A wide0range of kosher meals including hot dogs, Italian sausages, hamburgers, pretzels, pastrami sandwiches, and more out in section sections 130 and 151
- Kickoff Classics: Sandwiches, hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, chili bowls, beer, cracker jacks, soda, chicken sandwiches and more are all throughout the venue
- Shake Shack: Serving up the classic hamburger with fries, soda, shakes, beer, and more
- Goal Line Grills: Chicken fingers, pepperoni pizzas, sausages, cheese pizzas and more
- Bud Light Party Zone: Fans looking for ice-cold Bud light can head over to section 134
New Foods to Enjoy During a Baltimore Ravens Game
- The Pratt Street Hoagie: A Pit-beef sandwich with crab deep, lettuce, onions, cheese, and more
- Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Burger: A hot and spicy chicken burger with lettuce, cheese, sauce, and more to enjoy
- Devils Backbone Bar: Serving up craft beer with plenty of TV’s for fans to watch the game out in section 128
- Dogfish Head Bar: Serving up Dogfish craft beer out in section 148
You will find classic dessert options like ice cream throughout the concession to enjoy on game day.
Can you Bring Outside Food to M&T Bank Stadium?
According to baltimoreravens.com, Baltimore Ravens fans can bring outside food into the stadium in a clear plastic bag. Be sure to visit that link to see everything you can and can’t bring into the NFL stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating in the parking occurs three hours before kickoff before every Ravens home game, which adds to the fantastic game-day experience. Be sure to check that link to understand what you get at RavensWalk. Also, check out the M&T Bank Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money for your next visit.
Finally, be sure to visit the M&T Bank Stadium Bag Policy Guide to see what bags you can bring into the venue.
Can you Smoke at the Facility?
You can’t smoke anywhere inside M&T Bank Stadium. However, there are designated areas where fans can smoke. Please check out this link to see where those smoking sections are.
Popular Matches Against the Baltimore Ravens
The Baltimore Ravens has one of the best fanbases in the game today. The games that have some of the most fan interest is when the Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts, and New England Patriots visit. Other popular games that Baltimore Ravens’ fans look forward to are when the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, and Kansas City Chiefs visit.
Conclusion: M&T Bank Stadium Food
In summary, catching a football game or any event at the football stadium in Maryland is always a treat. The Baltimore Ravens are an exciting team, so seeing a game in person is always a great experience. Finally, the Ravens constantly update their food menu in the concession stands each season so that you will see something new each season.