M&T Bank Stadium is the NFL home of the Baltimore Ravens football team out in the inner harbor in Maryland. The stadium’s address sits out at 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230. Right across from the football stadium is Oriole Park at Camden Yards, where the Baltimore Orioles play baseball.
M&T Bank Stadium hosts many events outside of NFL games. Some events include college football games, soccer, lacrosse, music, and more. Here are some of the best food options to get for whatever occasion you attend at the football stadium.
Classic M&T Bank Stadium Food Choices
- Kosher Grille: A wide0range of kosher meals including hot dogs, Italian sausages, hamburgers, pretzels, pastrami sandwiches, and more out in section sections 130 and 151
- Bud Light Party Zone: Fans looking for ice-cold Bud light can head over to section 134
New Foods to Enjoy During a Baltimore Ravens Game
- The Pratt Street Hoagie: A Pit-beef sandwich with crab deep, lettuce, onions, cheese, and more
- Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Burger: A hot and spicy chicken burger with lettuce, cheese, sauce, and more to enjoy
- Devils Backbone Bar: Serving up craft beer with plenty of TV’s for fans to watch the game out in section 128
- Dogfish Head Bar: Serving up Dogfish craft beer out in section 148
You will find classic dessert options like ice cream throughout the concession to enjoy on game day.
Can you Bring Outside Food to M&T Bank Stadium?
According to baltimoreravens.com, Baltimore Ravens fans can bring outside food into the stadium in a clear plastic bag. Be sure to visit that link to see everything you can and can’t bring into the NFL stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating in the parking occurs three hours before kickoff before every Ravens home game, which adds to the fantastic game-day experience. Be sure to check that link to understand what you get at RavensWalk. Also, check out the M&T Bank Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money for your next visit.
In summary, catching a football game or any event at the football stadium in Maryland is always a treat. The Baltimore Ravens are an exciting team, so seeing a game in person is always a great experience. Finally, the Ravens constantly update their food menu in the concession stands each season so that you will see something new each season.