Best Food at State Farm Arena
State Farm Arena is the basketball home of the NBA Atlanta Hawks team and the WNBA Atlanta Dream team. The venue sits at 1 State Farm Dr, Atlanta, GA 30303, and close to Mercedes-Benz Stadium, where the NFL Atlanta Falcons and MLS Atlanta United play. Outside of hosting basketball games, State Farm Arena hosts numerous events year-round.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at State Farm Arena.
Classic State Farm Arena Food
- Gio’s Little Italia: Classic pizza slices, soda, water, beer, and more
- Classic Beer Stands: Fans will find plenty of pop-up beer stands selling beer, seltzers, and more to enjoy during an NBA basketball game / WNBA basketball game
- Hawk Walk Market: Offering up classic basketball stadium foods, including pizza, cheeseburgers, craft beer, and more in the 100 level
- J.R. Cricket’s Wings: Mild wings, lemon wings, soda, water, beer, and more
- Chick-Fil-A: Offering up the classic chicken sandwich, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in the 200 level
New Food at the Atlanta Hawks / Dream Venue
- Zac Brown’s Social Club: Southern gourmet-style food, music, great drinks, and more in the 100 level
- Bud Burgers: Fans looking for great-tasting burgers can find this behind section 221
- Scofflaw Beer Barn: Offering fans a wide selection of craft beer choices along with pizza slices in the 200 level
- Old Lady Gant Souther Cuisine: Chicken fingers, mac and cheese, fried chicken sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more
- A-Town Eats: BBQ dishes, soda, water, beer, and more in the 200-level concessions stands.
- B’s Cracklin’ BBQ: Fans looking for the ultimate southern BBQ treat should head to this stand. You will find pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, beef brisket, and more.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Rita’s Italian Ice: The classic Italian ice treat can be found at many concession stands throughout the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Atlanta Hawks Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the basketball arena for any event. However, exceptions can be made if the food or beverages are for medical reasons for that fan. If possible, put that food into a clear plastic bag during your inspection at the gate.
Also, visit the State Farm Arena Parking guide to see how to save on parking. You can also visit the State Farm Arena Bag Policy page to see what you can and can’t bring into the venue on gameday.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Stadium
Plenty of bars and restaurants are within walking distance of State Farm Arena since the venue is downtown Atlanta. Some bars and restaurants near State Farm Arena include Restaurant 10, The Food Shoppe, Ted’s Monta Grill, and Old Lady Gang Southern Cuisine. There are more places nearby the venue, so plan to arrive early before your next game to see what downtown Atlanta has to offer.
Popular Matches Against the Atlanta Hawks
The Atlanta Hawks don’t have a true rival like other franchises, but some matchups tend to draw more interest than others. Some bigger games that draw a noticeable crowd to the venue are when the Boston Celtics, Toronto Raptors, Los Angeles Lakers, and Indiana Pacers visit.
Popular Matches Against the Atlanta Dream
Catching a WNBA game is always a treat. Some matchups that tend to draw a bigger crowd than others are when Dallas, Phoenix, New York, and Seattle come to Atlanta for a game.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
State Farm Arena’s maximum seating capacity for a basketball game is 21,000. The max capacity changes slightly when a concert or another event occurs at the venue.