SoFi Stadium is the new NFL home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers football teams. The location of the venue is out at 1001 S. Stadium Drive, Inglewood, California. While COVID-19 did delay fans from entering the stadium in 2020, 2021 is now open to NFL games, concerts, and more. Here are some of the best food options to consider getting at the concession stands at the venue for your next event!
Classic SoFi Stadium Food Choices
- Fairfax Ave: Classic hot dogs, chili dogs, chips and Queso, chicken salad sub, and the cheeseburger sub
New Foods to Enjoy During a LA Rams or LA Chargers Game
- Sawtelle: Sesame ginger salad, crispy chicken strips, crispy chicken sandwich, and Tsunami tots
- San Vincente BLVD: Italian cheese and pepperoni pizza, meatballs with bread, and stromboli dogs
- Olvera Street: Deluxe Mexican chicken/beef tinga nachos, burritos, and crispy shrimp tacos
- Sawtelle: Almond panna cotta, which has a layer of fruit and is similar to a yogurt dish
- San Vincente BLV: Individual chocolate pudding cups
Can you Bring Outside Food to SoFi Stadium?
According to sofistadium.com, all outside food can’t bring brought into the stadium by fans. However, fans can bring in one factory-sealed water that is 20 ounces or less.
What Time Do the Gates Open at Sofi Stadium?
The stadium parking lots open up 4-5 hours before kickoff for the Rams or the Chargers. The entry gates will open up to fans between 2-3 hours before the start of the match. Due to the traffic of getting into the stadium parking lots, you should plan to leave early.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots before every Rams and Chargers home game.
Can You Smoke Inside SoFi Stadium?
According to Sofistadium.com, you can’t smoke inside the stadium for any event.
In summary, catching an NFL game or any event at SoFi Stadium will be a treat. The stadium is brand new, so it has all the glitz and glamour of a brand new stadium. Look for the food menu to update every year moving forward!