Best Food at Progressive Field
Progressive Field is home to the Cleveland Indians MLB team out in Cleveland, Ohio. Originally the name of the Stadium was Jacobs Field but became Progressive Field in 2008. However, fans today still refer to the Major League ballpark as The Jake. Not only is the stadium one of the best in the game, but the food items to buy are incredible. Here is the ultimate food options guide for Progressive Field.
Classic Progressive Field Food Choices
- General Beer: The Indians ballpark has plenty of concession stands around the stadium serving up basic beer for fans to enjoy.
- Happy Dog: The classic hot dog with a twist at the ballpark. Some of the toppings that you can include on your hot god have Froot loops, cheese, bacon, and more out in section 159
- Dynomite Burger: Serving up to order burgers and more out in section 113
- Ballpark Classics: Get hot dogs. pretzels, and popcorn to enjoy during the baseball game out in section 348
- Charred Dog: Hot dogs, Italian sausage, pretzels, peanuts, candy, and more
New Food at Progressive Field
View this post on Instagram
- Melt Bar & Grilled: Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches including BBQ pork, cheesy brown mac, vegan, and more
- Corner Bar: Fans looking to taste local craft beer should head over to the bar out in the right field. The Corner Bar offers local brews, including Great Lakes Brewing, The Brew Kettle, Fat Head’s Brewery, and more.
- Butcher and the Brewer: Enjoy meat sandwiches and local breweries from the Cleveland area
- Barrio: Build your own tacos out in section 108
- Ohio City Burrito (Silver Bullet): Burrito Bowls, nachos, salsa, and more for fans to enjoy out in section 159
- Dante’s Inferno: Get authentic Italian hand-crafted pizza including cheese, pepperoni, meatball, veggie, and more
- Momocho: Bringing the local Mexican flavor from Cleveland, fans can head to section 149 to get tacos, margaritas, salsas, and more.
- Pasta Al Dante: Fans looking for a truly unique food experience should head to left field for the Italian pasta bar.
- Fat Rooster: Serving up hot and spicy chicken sandwiches, coleslaw, pickles, and more in section 184
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Moses: Homemade ice cream with whip cream, sprinkles, and more out in section 110
- Dippin’ Dots: Serving up mini ice cream balls in excellent colors out in section 173
- Cleveland Pops: Ice cream, candy, slushies, and more out in section 175
- Strickland’s Frozen Custard: Serving up frozen custards for fans to enjoy in sections 129, 152, and 158
Can You Bring Your Food into Progressive Field?
According to MLB.com, fans can bring outside food into Progressive Field. However, the Cleveland Indians organization can inspect any items before entering the stadium via a security check.
In conclusion, Progressive Field is one of the best MLB ballparks in the game today. Not only is the stadium more fan-friendly with standing room sections, but the venue keeps updating its food menu for fans to enjoy. In addition to the venue, fans can enjoy the bars outside the stadium before and after a game.
If you are looking for Progressive Field parking tips for an Indians home game, check out that link. Sometimes it isn’t easy finding parking near 2401 Ontario St, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, so that link should help! Also, you can check out my Progressive Field review if you want to see what I think!