Best Food at PNC Park
PNC Park is home to the Pittsburgh Pirates MLB team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since 2001, PNC Park is known as one of the best MLB ballparks in the game today. The stadium sits on the Allegheny River with fantastic views of downtown Pittsburgh. Not only is the stadium impressive, but the food selection is some of the best for baseball fans to enjoy. Learn about the food selection at the stadium below!
Classic PNC Park Food Choices
- Classic Meals: Hot dogs, French Fries, kielbasa, peanuts, pretzels, and more in countless concession stands around the venue
- BRGR: Gourmet burgers for fans to enjoy out in section 115
- Federal Street Grille Stand: Chicken sandwich, loaded fries, nachos, tacos, peanuts, and more in sections 136 and 143.
- Pop’s Plaza Food Court: In section 129, you will find a vast array of food options like burgers, gyros, sushi, and more.
- Allegheny Beverage: Serving up general beer, peanuts, water, and more out in section 137
- Diamond Pizza: Get authentic Italian pizza slices to include cheese, meat, veggie, and more
New Food at PNC Park
View this post on Instagram
- Chickie’s and Pete: Serving up seasoned fries to easily enjoy with friends or have by yourself!
- Primanti Brothers: Get local deli sandwiches out in section 110.
- Manny’s BBQ: Named after former Pittsburgh Pirates catcher Manny Sanguillen, fans can get delicious BBQ, coleslaw, and maybe even an autograph from him.
- Riverwalk Grill: Enjoy loaded nachos with onions, pulled pork, and a hint of a maple syrup glaze
- The Market: Fans looking for the healthy ballpark food option at the stadium are in for a treat in section 118. The Market serves quick grab-and-go salads that include spinach, blueberries, carrots, sunflower seeds, and more.
- Jim Beam Left Field Lounge: Mediterranean flatbreads with loads of cheese, onions, sour cream, chicken.
- Quaker Steak & Lube: Serving up mild and hot wings for fans to enjoy on gameday
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Spot: The ultimate ice cream sundae with marshmallows, whip cream, sprinkles, and more served in a souvenir helmet in section 107. Fans can also get their ice cream in a waffle cone, making it easy to walk around the venue and enjoy.
- Dippin’ Dots: Small bite-sized ice cream balls served in a rainbow of colors
- Cotton Candy: You will find plenty of cotton candy stands and vendors throughout the venue serving up this delicious treat
- JD Kettle Corn: Get delicious popcorn to include caramel, original, and cheese, to enjoy during the baseball game
Can You Bring Your Food into PNC Park?
According to MLB.com, fans can bring outside food and water into PNC Park. Like most MLB Stadiums, all items you try and get into a Pirates game are subject to search and check. However, fans cannot bring bags into the stadium unless it is something for medical reasons.
In conclusion, baseball fans consider PNC Park as one of the best ballparks in the game. Not only is the stadium beautiful with views of the Roberto Clemente bridge beyond center field, but it also offers some of the best food options for fans to enjoy. Catching a game at PNC Park should be at the top of every baseball fan’s bucket list to visit.
If you are looking for PNC Park parking tips for a Pirates home game, check out that link. Sometimes it isn’t easy finding parking near 115 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212, so that link should help!