NRG Stadium is the home of the Houston Texans football. The stadium, which opened in 2002, sits out at One Reliant Park, Houston, TX 77054. Outside of NFL games, the stadium hosts rodeo matches, high school and college football games, soccer, basketball, concerts, and more. Here are some of the best food options to get at the venue for whatever event you attend!
Classic NRG Stadium Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Touchdown Deals: Get classic and affordable football food items like domestic beer, pretzels, popcorn, hot dogs, nachos, water, and more throughout concession stands around the venue.
- Papa John’s Pizza: Fans looking for cheese, pepperoni, veggie, and more pizza can head to the four quadrants on the lower level to find these pizza stands
- Corn Dog Nachos: Corns dogs with cheese, nacho tops, cheese, and more out in sections 101, 112, 121, 132, 520, and 546
New Foods to Enjoy During a Houston Texans Game
- Treebeard’s Chicken and Sausage Gumbo: Chicken, sausage, peppers, rice, and more for fans to enjoy
- Aramark’s Sriracha Chicken Sticky Pops: Chicken drumettes served with a sweet sauce
- Taco Trio: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, chicken, and more toppings out in sections 103 and 123
- Aramark’s Churro Crunch: Small bags of party Chex Mix with a hint of cinnamon sugar
- Craveworthy Cookies: Fans looking for giant cookies in a wide range of flavors should head over this stand at the football stadium
Can you Bring Outside Food to NRG Stadium?
According to NRGpark.com, fans can’t bring any outside food into the football stadium. You can read more about the outside rules in that link to NRGpark.com.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots at NRG Stadium four hours before kick-off. Check out the official tailgating guide at houstontexans.com to learn about what you can and can’t do during a tailgating party. Also, check out the NRG Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money on your next visit.
In summary, catching a Houston Texans football game is always fun in Texas. As of September 2021, the football stadium has been the host of two Super Bowls and other exciting events. Also, the Texans continue updating their food menu each season, so be sure to visit each season to see what is new!