Nissan Stadium is the home of the Tennessee Titans football. The stadium’s address sits out at 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 3721 and hosts the TSU tigers, Nashville SC, CMA Fest, and the Music City Bowl outside of Titans’ football games.
Here are some of the best food options to get at the venue for whatever event you catch next!
Classic Nissan Stadium Food Choices
- Grab and Go: Fans looking for quick staple snacks can head to sections 213 and 234 for peanuts, desserts, beer, water, and more
- TN General Store: Hot dogs, Italian Sausages, pretzels, popcorn, and more out in sections 207, 217, 230, and 240
- Yee-Haw Brewing: Fans looking for local Nashville brews should head out to sections 107 and 140
- Pizza Stand: Serving up cheese and pepperoni pizzas for fans to enjoy out near section 130
- Nashgrille: Hot dogs, fries, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, soda, beer, and more out in section 139
New Foods to Enjoy During a Tennessee Titans Game
- The Coop: Hot chicken sandwiches out in sections 112, 121, 135, 144, 308, and 339
- Southern Smoke: BBQ sandwiches with nachos out in sections 212 and 235
- Party Fowl: Hot Chicken sandwiches with a wide-range of spice levels able to satisfy any tastebud
- Three Star Chicken: Chicken tenders, tots, Nashville Hot Chicken, and more out in sections 211 and 236
- Puckett’s Trolley: Mac and cheese, brisket, nachos, and more out in the North End Zone
- Twice Daily: Titan fans looking for a healthy food option should head to sections 116 and 131, where they have salads, wraps, and more.
- Bent Buckle BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, beef brisket sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, and more near section 134
- Slim + Husky’s: Serving up Nashville local pizza for NFL fans to enjoy out in sections 117, 130, 214, and 233
- TN General Store: Fans looking for ice cream and candy can head to sections 207, 217, 230, and 240
Can you Bring Outside Food to Nissan Stadium?
According to Nissanstadium.com, there is no official mention of bringing outside food into the stadium. However, fans should read up on the bag policy rules to know what they can and can’t bring into the NFL stadium on game day.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs before each NFL home game before kickoff. Check out the official tailgating guideline with this link to learn more about the festivities.. Also, be sure to visit the Nissan Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money when parking at the stadium!
Can you Smoke at the Facility?
Smoking is not allowed anywhere at the facility for any event.
Popular Matches Against the Tennesse Titans
The Tennesse Titans have a loyal and dedicated fanbase that show up each week for the team. The matches that tend to draw the most fan interest at Nissan Stadium are when the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, and Kansas City Chiefs visit. Other popular matches against the Titans are when the Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, and Cincinnati Bengals come to town.
Conclusion: Nissan Stadium Food
In summary, catching a Tennessee Titans football game is always fun, especially with how close the football stadium is to downtown Nashville and Broadway. Fans visiting the NFL stadium could also time their visit to see the Nashville Predators play hockey as well, which is also right off-Broadway. Also, the Titans update their food menu each season, so you will see new concession stands in the venue every year!