Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the new NFL home of the Atlanta Falcons football team in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. The stadium sits out at 1 Amb Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Mercedes Benz Stadium hosts many events outside of NFL games, including college football games, concerts, and more.
In addition to those events, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is home to Atlanta United FC. Atlanta United FC is one of the more popular Major League Soccer teams in the league and tends to have large crowds at games.
Here are some of the best food options to get for whatever occasion you attend at the football stadium.
Classic Mercedes-Benz Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Beer: Budweiser, Corona, Bacardi, and Captain Morgan drink options are out in section 117
- Bud & Burgers: Affordable burgers, hot dogs, soda, and more
- ATL Fan Fare: Hot dogs, nachos, cheese dogs, popcorn, pretzels, candy, and more out in sections 105 and 205 and throughout the concourse
- Shock Top Brat: Get Shock Top beer out in section 202
- Chick-Fil-A: Fans looking for the classic chicken sandwich and more can head to section 123
- ATL Pretzel Co: Serving up pretzel bites, candy, sublime donuts, and more out in section 120
New Foods to Enjoy During an Atlanta Falcons Game / Atlanta United FC Match
- ATL BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, nachos, brisket sandwiches, and more out in section 116
- The Mac Shack: Serving up a wide range of mac-n-cheese dishes with pork, chicken, vegan, and short rib out in sections 122 and 238
- Fresh Mex: Big nachos, dos tacos, jalapeno bacon wraps, pretzels, soda, domestic beer, and more out in section 125
- Meatless Grill: Fans looking for a meatless food option should head to section 107. There you will find the beyond burger, beyond sausage, vegan chips, and more
- Molly B’s: New England Lobster Rolls, Shrimp Po’Boy, and more out in section 133
- Moes Southwest Grill: Burritos, salads, nachos, tacos, and more out in section 116
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand: Sausage, onions, peppers, cheese, mayo, and more on a hoagie roll out in sections 121 and 221
- Georgie Local Craft Beer: Fans looking to drink local craft beers from Georgia should head to section 110
- Hops and Chops: Serving up a sirloin steak sandwich out in section 116
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger: The “closed on Sunday” fried chicken sandwich out in 223
- Capital Crust Pizza: Get authentic Italian pizza to enjoy during the game at sections 115 and 131
- Terrapin Brewing Neighborhood Bar: Fans looking for craft beer options during a game should head over to section 106
- King of Pops: Ice cream out in section 100
- Bruster’s Ice Cream: Ice cream in a cup, cone, or bowl out in sections 120 and 246
- Dippin Dots: Falcons fans looking for ice cream in small bite-sized balls should head to sections 126, 216, and 227
- Miss D’s Popcorn and Pralines: Serving up cotton candy, gourmet popcorn, pralines, and more out in sections 120 and 216
Can you Bring Outside Food to Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
According to Mercedesbenzstadium.com, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots before the kickoff during each home game. Sports fans can read up on the tailgating policy in the parking lots via this link. Also, make sure you visit the Mercedes Benz Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money parking at the stadium.
Can you Smoke at the Facility?
Popular Matches Against the Atlanta Falcons
With the stadium being new, you can expect fans to want to catch a football game at the venue every week. The most popular matches against the Falcons include when the Carolina Panthers and New Orleans Saints visit. In addition to that, you can expect big crowds when the Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit.
How Many Super Bowls Have the Atlanta Falcons Won?
The Atlanta Falcons don’t have any Super Bowl victories in their franchise career. The closest they came to winning the Super Bowl was in 2017 and 1998.
Popular Matches Against Atlanta United FC
Atlanta United FC is one of the most popular teams in Major League Soccer. Their stadium has a great supporter’s section, and the atmosphere catching a game at the venue is one of the best in the league. The most popular matches at the venue are when New York City FC, New York Red Bulls, and Orlando City Soccer Club visit.
Conclusion: Mercedes-Benz Stadium Food
In summary, catching an Atlanta Falcons football game, Atlanta United soccer game, or any event at the stadium is always a treat. The stadium is right in downtown Atlanta, so there is a lot that you can do before and after a game. In addition to that, the stadium sits next to the basketball arena for the Atlanta Hawks.
Finally, the Mercedes-Benz Stadium updates its food menu each season, so make sure you come back to see what is new in the concession stands. Also, the concession prices are very affordable for a new NFL stadium, so come to the game hungry and eat and drink!