Mercedes Benz Stadium is the new NFL home of the Atlanta Falcons football team in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. The stadium sits out at 1 Amb Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Mercedes Benz Stadium hosts many events outside of NFL games, including college football games, soccer matches, concerts, and more. Here are some of the best food options to get for whatever occasion you attend at the football stadium.
Classic Mercedes Benz Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Beer: Budweiser, Corona, Bacardi, and Captain Morgan drink options are out in section 117
- ATL Fan Fare: Hot dogs, nachos, cheese dogs, popcorn, pretzels, candy, and more out in sections 105 and 205
- Shock Top Brat: Get Shock Top beer out in section 202
- Chick-Fil-A: Fans looking for the classic chicken sandwich and more can head to section 123
- ATL Pretzel Co: Serving up pretzel bites, candy, sublime donuts, and more out in section 120
- Fresh Mex: Big nachos, dos tacos, jalapeno bacon wraps, pretzels, soda, domestic beer, and more out in section 125
New Foods to Enjoy During an Atlanta Falcons Game
- ATL BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, nachos, brisket sandwiches, and more out in section 116
- The Mac Shack: Serving up a wide range of mac-n-cheese dishes with pork, chicken, vegan, and short rib out in sections 122 and 238
- Meatless Grill: Fans looking for a meatless food option should head to section 107. There you will find the beyond burger, beyond sausage, vegan chips, and more
- Molly B’s: New England Lobster Rolls, Shrimp Po’Boy, and more out in section 133
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand: Sausage, onions, peppers, cheese, mayo, and more on a hoagie roll out in sections 121 and 221
- Georgie Local Craft Beer: Fans looking to drink local craft beers from Georgia should head to section 110
- Hops and Chops: Serving up a sirloin steak sandwich out in section 116
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger: The “closed on Sunday” fried chicken sandwich out in 223
- King of Pops: Ice cream out in section 100
- Bruster’s Ice Cream: Ice cream in a cup, cone, or bowl out in sections 120 and 246
- Dippin Dots: Falcons fans looking for ice cream in small bite-sized balls should head to sections 126, 216, and 227
- Miss D’s Popcorn and Pralines: Serving up cotton candy, gourmet popcorn, pralines, and more out in sections 120 and 216
Can you Bring Outside Food to Mercedes Benz Stadium?
According to Mercedesbenzstadium.com, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots before the kickoff during each home game. Sports fans can read up on the tailgating policy in the parking lots via this link. Also, make sure you visit the Mercedes Benz Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money parking at the stadium.
In summary, catching an Atlanta Falcons football game, Atlanta United soccer game, or any event at the stadium is always a treat. The Falcons update their food menu each season, so make sure you come back to see what is new in the concession stands. Also, the concession prices are very affordable for a new NFL stadium, so come to the game hungry!