Best Food at LoanDepot Park
LoanDepot Park, originally Marlins Park, is the Major League Baseball home of the Miami Marlins out in downtown Miami, Florida. Since 2012, LoanDepot Park continues making changes to the ballpark, like the naming rights changing in 2021. In addition to the name change, the Marlins continue updating their food selection at the ballpark. Here are some of the best food options to enjoy on game day.
Classic LoanDepot Park Food Choices
- $3 o $5 Menu: With the area code being 305 in Miami, fans can enjoy affordable prices on hot dogs, soda, popcorn, pretzels, nachos, pork tacos, and even draft beer in section 26 and behind home plate at Obie’s in section 13
- Miami’s Best Pizza at the Park: Traditional pizza serving the downtown Miami area since 1970 in section 10
New Food at LoanDepot Park
View this post on Instagram
- Biscayne Bay Brew Hall: Serving up Marlins lager along with traditional food options
- Goya Presents La Cocina: Offering Caribbean inspired sandwiches out in section 40
- SuViche: Sushi rolls and more out in section 23
- PINCHO: Latin inspired burgers out in section 19
- El Mercadito: Fans looking for more healthy food options like salads, fruits, gluten-free options, and more can check out section 1
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweets: Bubble waffles, ice cream, ice cream cookies, sweet pretzels, and more
Can You Bring Your Food into LoanDepot Park?
According to MLB.com, fans can only bring in an unsealed plastic 1-liter of water to the venue.
In conclusion, LoanDepot Park continues making more fan-friendly changes to the stadium since 2012. One fan-friendly section that fans still enjoy visiting the venue is the giant bobblehead section out in right field. While most of the stadium still resembles the original design out on 501 Marlins Way, the Marlins and Derek Jeter continue updating the food menu to better resemble South Florida’s culture in Miami-Dade County. One way to bring out South Florida and Little Havana’s culture is by food, so make sure you check out some of these food items on your next visit.
Finally, fans can check out the LoanDepot Park parking tips to save money on their next trip!