Best Food at Golden 1 Center
Golden 1 Center is home to the Sacramento Kings NBA team. The venue opened in 2016 in downtown Sacramento at 500 David J Stern Walk, Sacramento, CA 95814. In addition to hosting basketball games, Golden 1 Center hosts many concerts, shows, performances, and events year-round for the community to enjoy.
Here is the food guide at Golden 1 Center.
Classic Golden 1 Center Food
- Big Cheese Dog: Sering up hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos, pretzels, and more out in section 108
- Café Bernardo: Grass-fed burgers, shakes, garlic fries, and more out in sections 101 and 216
- Lil Cheese Dog House: Serving up hot dogs, french fries, pretzels, and more out in section 206
- Country Fair: Hot dogs, chili, chili cheese dogs, water, soda, beer, and more out in section 112
- Burger Patch Cart: Fans looking for 100% plant-based meat meals can head to section 123
- Espresso Stand: Fans looking for a pick me up during a game can head to the Espresso stand in section 105
New Food at Golden 1 Center
- Centro Cocina Mexicana: Flautas, quesadillas, beef tacos, pollo tacos, and more out section 115
- El Jefe: Serving up burrito bowls with many different types of protein out in section 212. Also, fans can get the famous vegetarian burrito bowl at this station to enjoy during a game.
- Paragary’s: Wood-burning pizza in a wide range of flavors out in sections 118 and 203
- Sweet Bird: Chicken and waffle sandwiches out in section 219
- Petra Greek: Fans looking for a taste of Greece can head over to section 210. You will find gyros, pita bread, and more at this stand!
- Selland’s: Serving up cheese pizza, salads, sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more out in section 106
- Lowbrau Bierhall: Serving up vegan sausage and more out in section 201. Also, fans can pick up tasty beer from this stand as well
- Union Wine and Spirits: Fans looking for signature cocktails and more can head to section 124
- Smokehouse BBQ: Serving up a wide range of BBQ dishes and mac and cheese out in section 222
- Porchetta House: Loaded fries, pork belly, and more to enjoy
- Star Ginger: Noodle salad, tofu dishes, Thai BBQ chicken bowls, and more out in section 112
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Bird: Serving up ice cream sandwiches out in section 219
- Cafe Bernardo: Soft-served ice cream, root beer floats, and milkshakes out in sections 101 and 216
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food into the basketball arena for any event. However, fans who want to meet up with friends before the game at a bar or restaurant will find plenty to choose from in downtown commons. Some local restaurants and bars include Yard House, The Bank, and Sauced BBQ and Spirits. Finally, some other popular places to go to before a game are House Kitchen and Bar and Tahoe Blue Ridge Bar.
Also, fans should check out the Golden 1 Center parking page to know where to park.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking allowed inside the NBA arena.
Popular Matches Against the Sacramento Kings
Kings fans come out to support their team whenever they are home. Some big matches against the Kings are when the Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers, and New Orleans Pelicans come to town. Other popular games are against the San Antonio Spurs, Portland Trailblazers, and Oklahoma City Thunder.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
A basketball seating capacity at the NBA venue can hold 17,608. The seating capacity for other events and shows can increase to hold more fans.