Best Food at Bridgestone Arena
Bridgestone Arena (Smashville) is home to the Nashville Predators out in downtown Nashville. The venue opened in 1996 at 501 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203. The hockey venue is on the famous country bar strip in Nashville and sits about a mile from Nissan Stadium, home to the Tennessee Titans football team.
Here is the Bridgestone Arena Food guide!
Classic Bridgestone Arena Food
- Goal Zone: Burgers, hot dogs, fries, soda, water, popcorn, pretzels, chicken fingers, chicken tenders, bratwurst, and more can be found throughout the venue to enjoy during a hockey game and other event nights
- Hot Chicken: Fans looking for hot chicken, waffle splits, assorted candy, popcorn, chicken tenders, water, beer, and more can find multiple stands selling this around the NHL venue’s concourse
- Grilled Cheese Stand: Serving up beef, chicken, and more grilled cheese sandwiches at many of the concourses at the venue
- Squeezed Lemonade Stand: Serving up fresh lemonade in section 114
- Craft Beer and Pretzels: Serving up craft beer, pretzels, and more in section 114
- Twisted Tea Cart: Fans looking for a twist and something different from a beer can head to section 118 for this boozy and refreshing drink
- Truly Bar: Fans looking for a Truly drink to enjoy during a Preds game can go to section 105
New Food at Bridgestone Arena
- Hunter Brothers Pizza: Sering up cheese, pepperoni, and more through many of the concession stands at the venue
- Pucketts BBQ: Fans looking for that authentic southern-style BBQ meal with choices ranging from beef, pork, and chicken should head to section 112
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Get the delicious ice cream treat to enjoy behind sections 110
- Cinnamon Almonds: Almonds that are covered with cinnamon sugar are in section 117
- Christie Cookie: Signature cookies with a wide range of flavors out in section 119
- Churros: Fans looking for churros to enjoy during a game can head to section 110
Can You Bring Outside Food into Bridgestone Arena?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drink into the venue for any game or event. However, there are plenty of restaurants and country music bars that you can visit within walking distance of the hockey arena. Even though Broadway is the main street with the most to offer in Nashville, there are numerous bars and restaurants on surrounding streets to visit.
Check out the Bridgestone Arena parking guide to know where to park before heading to the stadium.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
Bridgestone Arena is a smoke-free venue.
Popular Matches Against the Nashville Predators
Catching a Nashville Predators game in person should be at the top of the list for any hockey fan. Specific matches during the regular season tend to draw more fan interest and enthusiasm than others. Those big-time matches against the Predators are when the Colorado Avalanche, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Columbus Blue Jackets, and Dallas Stars visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
For a hockey game, the seating capacity at Bridgestone Arena is 17,159. For other Bridgestone Arena events, the seating capacity can increase to accommodate more fans.