Best Food at BMO Field
BMO Field is home to Toronto FC, which is part of Major League Soccer, and Toronto Argonauts, the Canadian Football Team part of CFL. The stadium opened in 2007 at 170 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada, and has gone through numerous expansions to make it more fan-friendly. One of the ways that the stadium has gone through renovations to improve the experience is by updating its food and drink menu for fans to enjoy on game day.
Here is the complete food and drink guide to BMO Field.
Classic BMO Field Food
- Fan Favorites: Classic stadium meals like Nashville Hot chicken sandwiches, foot-long corn dogs, hot dogs, burgers, chips, water, soda, beer, and more
- Real Sports at the Game: Hamburgers, fries, cheeseburgers, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 106
- King Club: Serving up a wide selection of Canadian craft beer out in section 107
- Panini: Out in sections 108, 123, and 207, fans can choose from multiple panini sandwiches to enjoy during a soccer game
- Pizza Pizza: Pizza slices with numerous flavors and toppings out in sections 108,109, 115, 121, 127, and 209
New Food at BMO Field
- Poutine: Serving up jerk chicken poutine and more for fans to enjoy on game day
- BBQ: Fans can find smoked brisket, pulled pork tacos, and more within the concourse at the venue
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ice Cream: Fans can find ice cream stands throughout the concourse of the venue
Can Soccer Fans Bring Outside Food and Drinks into the Venue?
According to the official FAQ section of the website, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium. However, if you have specific dietary restrictions and need to bring something to the game, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the official team by using that FAQ link.
Also, check out the BMO Field parking guide if you are driving to the game. That guide will help you know where to park and how to save money for a TFC match.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near BMO Field
Brazen Head Irish Pub is one of the most popular bars to check out before or after a game near BMO Field. The walk from this venue is about ten minutes, and fans like to take in the pregame at the patio seating area on summer days.
Outside the Brazen Head Irish Pub, there are plenty of bars and restaurants to visit since the stadium is in Liberty Village. Fans will be able to check out new bars and restaurants that sit directly across from the stadium. As this neighborhood grows, you can expect more and more restaurants and bars to open up.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
There is no smoking allowed inside BMO Field for any game or concert. However, there are specifically designated areas to smoke outside the venue.
Popular Matches Against Toronto FC
Toronto FC entered Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2007. Since then, they have won a few championships, including the MLS Cup, Supporters’ Shield, and Canadian Championship. With their success as a franchise, catching a home game at BMO Field is always a treat.
Consider going to games when they are hosting CF Montreal, NYCFC, New England Revolution, or Philadelphia Union. Those games are against opponents in the Eastern Conference, which means winning those games is more important for the standings and playoff race.
However, when the team is in the playoffs, the crowd atmosphere will be electric.
What is the Max Seating Capacity
The max seating capacity at BMO Field for a soccer game is 30,000. However, for concerts or other events, the max seating capacity can increase.