Best Food at Audi Field
Audi Field is home to D.C. United, which is part of Major League Soccer. The new stadium opened in the Navy Yard in 2018 at 100 Potomac Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024. The soccer stadium also sits about a half mile from Nationals Park ballpark, where the Washington Nationals MLB team plays.
Here is the ultimate food and drink guide for Audi Field.
Classic Audi Field Food
- District Dog: Serving up pretzels, hot dogs, and more in sections F1 and 103
- Butter & Salt: Pretzels, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in sections F6 and 110
- Heineken Hall: The signature hang-out area to be at during a soccer game is in sections F4-F8. Fans can find a wide selection of beer, cocktails, food trucks, and more to enjoy during game day.
- United Tapworks: Serving up local draft beer from breweries in the District of Columbia region in sections F10 – F12.
- Corner Kick Grab n Go: Pizzas, fries, chicken tenders, soda, water, beer, and more in sections F10 – F12.
- Sauce and Tossed: Boneless wings, fries, water, beer, soda, and more in section 104
- Upper 90 Pizza: Cheese, pepperoni, veggie, and more pizza out in section 116
New Food at Audi Field
- Black & Red Grill: DCU Butcher Burger, garlic fries, cheesy nachos, pretzels, chicken tenders, D.C. Hot dogs, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 108
- Citizen Smoke: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, Mac n Cheese, Nachos, and more in section 115
- Capital Cocktails: Fans looking for signature cocktails to enjoy during a D.C. United game should head to section 115
- Butterfly Taco: Tacos, impossible tacos, tortillas, chips, queso dip, salsa, and more in section 118
- Arepa Zone: Chicken Arepas, Chicken Tenders, Fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 125
Classic Dessert Choices
- Butter & Salt: Popcorn, cotton candy, Dippin Dots, and more in sections F6, 108, and 110
- Sweet Carousel: Deep-fried Oreos, cotton candy, pretzels, funnel fries, and more in section 117
Can Soccer Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Stadium?
According to the official A-Z guide of D.C. United, soccer fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium for games or events. However, if you have a specific dietary restriction, you should visit that link to contact customer service before the game.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Venue
With the soccer stadium being in Navy Yard, there are many new bars and restaurants to visit before or after a soccer game or event. Some nearby venues include Dacha Beer Garden, The Salt Line, Jackie American Bistro, and Perch SW Rooftop Lounge.
Also, be sure to visit the Audi Field Parking guide to see where to park on gameday. Along with that, check out the Audi Field Bag Policy guide to see what you can and can’t bring into the stadium.
Can You Smoke Inside Audi Field?
According to the official A-Z guide, smoking is prohibited inside the stadium for any game or event.
Popular Matches Against D.C. United
There are specific soccer matches that fans look forward to each year at Audi Field. Some of those matches are when Philadelphia Union, New England Revolution, New York Red Bulls, and NYCFC come to visit. Other popular games against D.C. United is when C.F. Montreal, F.C. Cincinnati, and Columbus Crew visit.
Also, it is worth noting that playoff games will be rocking at Audi Field no matter who they are playing against.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Stadium?
The max seating capacity for a soccer game at Audi Field is 20,000. However, if there is another event there like a concert, the seating capacity can increase.