Best Food at AT&T Stadium
AT&T Stadium is the NFL venue of the Dallas Cowboys at 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011. The stadium sits next to the Texas Rangers’ new ballpark, Globe Life Park. With the NFL stadium being a new stadium, you can expect some great food options to enjoy during a game.
Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a game and or event at the venue.
Classic AT&T Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Meals: Hot dogs, cheeseburgers, nachos, pretzels, and more can be found throughout the venue on game day and events to enjoy
- Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich: The classic chicken fried steak sandwich is a Texas as chicken sandwiches get. Get this delicious sandwich out in sections 218, 243, 409, 439
- Cowboys Cheesesteak: Onions, secret cheese sauce, meat, veggies, and more out throughout the venue
- Texas-Sized Chicken & Waffles Sandwich: The famous chicken and waffle sandwich with maple syrup out in sections 218 and 243
New Foods to Enjoy During a Dallas Cowboys Game
- Heaven and Hell Burger: A burger with mac n cheese, Fritos crushed on top, lettuce, and more out in sections 202 and 227
- Pro Bowl: An Asian-inspired dish with fried rice, meat, peppers, soy sauce, and more out in sections 219 and 245.
- Korean BBQ Brat: Korean sausage with onions, jalapenos, fried onions, and more out in sections 411 and 441
- Quinoa Salad: A protein-rich meal with brown rice, vegetables, and feta cheese out in sections 420 and 450.
- Grain Bowl: Available at Hall of Fame Concessions, fans can get healthy and delicious rice, vegetables, and a selection of protein.
- Bent Buckle: A cone filled with mac n cheese, jalapenos, mac n cheese, and more out in Bent Buckle.
- Vaqueros: A salsa chicken taco out in Vaqueros
- CRISP: A Dorito chicken wrap with ranch dressing out in the upper concourse and the main concourse
- Stadium collectible: popcorn can be found at sections 205, 216, 229, 241, 408, 411, 417, 438, 444, and 448
- Cowboys Ice Cream Sundae: Out in sections 219, 245, and 412, fans can enjoy a wide selection of ice cream flavors with nuts, whip cream, cherries, and more
Can you Bring Outside Food into AT&T Stadium?
According to the prohibited items and behavior on attstadium.com, fans can’t bring any outside food or beverage into the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating is allowed in certain parking lots for any game and AT&T Stadium event. Check out the official tailgating guide here to learn everything you need to know.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking inside the stadium. However, fans who are looking to smoke can head to the Miller Lite an AT&T Plaza and outside entries A,E,F, and K at least 50 feet away from the entrance.
Popular Matches Against the Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys are one of the most famous football teams in the league. With that being the case, chances are every game at the stadium will be in high-demand and have loads of energy. However, certain matches bring more attention and energy to AT&T Stadium than others. The biggest games during the regular season are when the New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers, and the Minnesota Vikings come and visit.
Conclusion: AT&T Stadium Food
In summary, AT&T Stadium offers a lot for fans to enjoy when coming to the venue for a game. Since the Cowboys are one of the most famous football teams around, you can expect the stadium to draw large crowds for every home game. The team is well-known, but their food menu is also one of the best in the game, which may surprise visiting fans coming to the venue.
In addition to football, fans coming to the venue are close to Six Flags over Texas and Globe Life Park. Globe Life Park replaced the original Texas Rangers ballpark, Globe Life Field. If you are looking for Globe Life Park parking, you can visit that link.