Best Food at Allianz Field
Allianz Field is home to the Minnesota United FC team, which is part of Major League Soccer. The venue opened in 2019 at 400 Snelling Ave N, St Paul, Minnesota 55104. The first game at the arena in downtown St. Paul was against New York City FC, which concluded in a 3-3 tie.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Allianz Field for your next game!
Classic Allianz Field Food
- MNi Bar: Stadium nachos, boxed popcorn, club brats, hot dogs, burritos, vegetarian burritos, pretzels with cheese, chili, bottled soda, water, hard cider, beer, and more found throughout the concourse
- Global Street Grill: Serving up the Classic Firebird Chicken Sandwich, The Dirty Secret Sandwich, and The Bishop Burger, all out in section 16. The Bishop Burger is a massive burger with kettle potato chips, meat, cheese, and bacon in one bite.
- Brew Hall: The Brew Hall is a section behind the goalie in section 4. Within this hall, fans will be able to choose from a wide variety of alcoholic drinks, cocktails, and specific brews from Minneapolis and the Twin Cities to enjoy on game day
- Pow Pow Cheese Curds: Serving up tasty cheese curds and more out in section 24
New Food at Allianz Field
- The Freehouse: Serving up the signature rotisserie chicken sandwich, potato salad, and more in section 34
- Fry Club: Sausage gravy poutine dishes and more in section 23
- Hungry Loon: Hot ham and cheese sandwiches, steak sandwiches, Loon Stadium Chili, and more in sections 10, 13, 21, and 34
- World’s Fare: Juicy Swedish meatballs, chicken samosa, and more out in sections 12 and 29
- Street Fare: Serving up signature tostadas, chicken kafta, beef kafta, and more in section 10
- Smokehouse Platter: Dry rub wings, brisket, pulled pork, coleslaw, cornbread, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- MNi Bar: Boxed Candy, hot chocolate, and souvenir hot chocolate
- Café Beignet: Chocolate chip cookies and more in section 20
- Tubilee Brownies: Fans can get oatmeal cream pies, brownies, cinnamon pretzels, ice cream, and more in section 20
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into Allianz Field on gameday.
Popular Bars or Restaurants Near the Venue
There are a few bars and restaurnsts near the venue that fans like to meet at before and after an MNUFC match. Those bars include The Midway Saloon, Black Hart of Saint Paul, and the Dubliner Pub. Along with those three places, fans can also venture to Burning Brothers Brewing, Tuft Club, and Culvers.
Also, be sure to check out the Allianz Field parking guide before driving to the game to find great deals! Along with that, visit the Allianz Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can enter the arena.
Can You Smoke Inside Allianz Field
There is no smoking allowed inside Allianz Field during a game. However, fans who are looking to smoke should do so in the parking lots near the venue before going to the game.
Popular Games Against Minnesota United
Certain games against the Western Conference draw more passion and interest from fans than others. Those big-time Western Conference games are when LAFC, LA Galaxy, Austin FC, and Dallas come to town. Other popular games against MNUFC are when Nashville SC, Real Salt Lake, Portland, and Seattle come to town.
Also, it is worth noting that if MNUFC is in the playoffs, the venue will be rocking, no matter who they are playing.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The max seating capacity at Allianz Field is just under 20k at 19,400.