Acrisure Stadium (Previously Heinz Field) is the NFL stadium of the Pittsburgh Steelers out on 100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212. The stadium sits near PNC Park, which is where the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team plays. Both the Pirates and the Steelers sit along the Allegheny River overlooking downtown Pittsburgh.
In addition to NFL games, Heinz Field hosts many events for fans to enjoy. Some events include concerts, the NHL Winter Classic, Soccer games, Pittsburgh Panthers football games, and more. Whether going to a Steelers game or another occasion, you should become familiar with the venue’s food.
Here are some of the best food options to consider getting at the venue on game day or any event.
Classic Acrisure Stadium Food Choices
- Goal Line Stand: Staple stadium foods including hot dogs, pizza, peanuts, popcorn, soft pretzels, soda, beer, and more throughout the stadium
- Beverage Blitz: Soda and beer throughout the stadium for fans to enjoy
- Pittsburgh Pierogi House: Serving up classic pierogis for fans to enjoy on gameday
New Foods to Enjoy During a Pittsburgh Steelers Game
- Primanti Brothers: Loaded sandwiches with tomatoes, fries, meat, and more out in the Great Hall
- Quaker Steak ‘N’ Lube: Gyros, wings, and pierogis
- Kennywood: Potato patch gravy fries out in the Great Hall
- Benkovitz Seafood: Fish and chips and more out in section 106
- Nacho Zone: Loaded nachos out in sections 227, 241l 522, and 535
You can find classic stadium desserts like ice cream throughout the venue.
Can you Bring Outside Food to Heinz Field?
According to heinzfield.com, fans can bring outside food into the stadium for a Steelers game. The official statement is that food of any kind contained in a clear plastic bag can enter the venue.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating opens up five hours before kick-off during each home game. Check out the Heinz Field tailgate section to learn more about booking an event for your next visit!
Also, visit the Acrisure Stadium Parking tips before your next visit!
Can you Smoke at the Facility?
Popular Matches Against the Pittsburgh Steelers
The Pittsburgh Steelers are one of the most famous teams in the National Football League. However, while they are a popular team, specific matches during the season bring more fan interest than others. Those big popular matchups are when the Baltimore Ravens, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, and Cleveland Browns visit.
Conclusion: Acrisure Stadium Food
In summary, catching a Steelers football game or any event at Acrisure Stadium Food is a treat. Acrisure Stadium Food has the beautiful backdrop of downtown Pittsburgh, which gives it one of the best backdrops in the game, a treat for any Steelers fan. While the stadium opened up in 2001, the Steelers organization continues to add new food options for fans to consider each season, so there is always something new to try!