Best Food at Xcel Energy Center
Xcel Energy Center “The X” is home to the Minnesota Wild NHL team. The venue opened in 2000 in downtown St. Paul at 199 W Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55102. Outside of hosting hockey games, The X hosts numerous concerts, events, performances, shows, and more year-round.
Here is the complete guide to the food and drink offerings at Xcel Energy Center
Classic Xcel Energy Center Food
- Philly Cheesesteak: Serving up the iconic Philly cheesesteak with loads of meat, veggies, and of course, cheese out in section 113
- Classic Meals: You fill find plenty of concession stands selling hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more throughout the stadium
- City Burger: Fries, burgers, soda, water, beer, and more out in sections 112 and C36
- Camp Grill: Potato chips, candy, and other snacks out in section 204
- Sausage Haus: Hot dogs, sausages, and more can be found in many of the concessions stands in the concourse
- Wild Cantina: Nachos, tacos, water, beer, soda, and more out in sections 126 and 214
New Food at Xcel Energy Center
- The Still by Cutwater Spirits: Signature cocktails, beer, water, soda, and more out in section 119
- Craft Beer: Fans looking for craft beer straight from Minnesota can go to sections 105, 122, and C23
- Red Baron Pizza: Offering Italian pizza slices with many different types of toppings out in sections 108, 117, 126, and 218
- Wild Greens: Fans looking for healthy salads, soups, grain bowls, water, and more can head to section C22
- Club Carvery: Signature sandwiches and more out in section C08
Classic Dessert Choices
- Mini Donuts: Tasty and warm donuts to enjoy during a game are out in sections 126 and 227
- J&R Dough Shop: Fans craving delicious cookie dough treats to have on gameday can head to section 109
- Snuffy’s Malt Shop: Classic ice cream malts out in section 112
Can You Bring Outside Beverages of Food into Xcel Energy Center
Spectators cannot bring outside food or drinks into the venue during a hockey game or event. However, fans have a few great restaurants and bars nearby the stadium to get food and drinks before the puck drop. Those places include Eagle Street Grille, Headwaters Café, Apostle Supper Club, and Seventh Street Truck Park.
Also, fans should check out the Xcel Energy Center parking guide before driving to the venue. Sometimes finding an open parking spot may be difficult for certain matches, so that guide can help you know where you should park.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
There is no smoking of any kind inside the Minnesota Wild arena.
Popular Games Against the Minnesota Wild
Catching a Minnesota Wild home game is always special. However, specific matches tend to draw more fan interest than others. Those matches are against the Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Anaheim Ducks, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The seating capacity for a Minnesota Wild game can hold 17,954. The seating capacity can increase for all other events, like concerts and shows.