U.S. Bank Stadium is the NFL home of the Minnesota Vikings football team. The address of the venue is 401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415. Not only is the stadium home to an NFL team, but the stadium hosts soccer games, concerts, and more.
Here are some of the best food options to get at the stadium for your next visit!
Classic U.S. Bank Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Stadium Food: Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, fries, nachos, pizza, brats, water, peanuts, beer, soda, and more can be found all around the stadium
- Cheese Steak: Get the classic Philly cheesesteak with meat, cheese, onions, peppers, and more out in sections 122, 304, and 344
- Nashville Coop: Nashville Hot chicken sandwiches out in FMP Club
New Foods to Enjoy During a Minnesota Vikings Game
- Prairie Dogs: A hot dog with potato chips, mustard, jam, and more out in section 122
- Revival: Tennessee hot chicken sandwich out in section 111
- Be Graceful Cafe: Falafel pita, impossible sloppy joe, Portobello french dip, and more
- Heritage: Wings and sweet potatoes fry dishes
- Parlour Bar: Serving up double cheeseburgers and more out in the Polaris Club
- Twin Cities Foodies Stand: Caribbean jerk bacon sandwiches and smoky chicken nachos out in section 101
- Ike’s Carving: Tenderloin sandwiches with chips out in sections 119 and 329
- Dippin Dots: Small ball ice cream is out in section 129A
- Love You Cookie: Handmade cookies in Minnesota with a wide range of flavors are in section 347
- Hockey Mom Brownie: Smores, raspberry cream cheese, salted caramel, cookies and cream, and more brownies out in sections 111A and 359
- AZ Canteen: Frozen hot chocolate with marshmallows out in section 344
- T-Rex Cookie: The famous cookie company out in section 336 serving up a wide-range of cookie flavors
Can you Bring Outside Food to U.S. Bank Stadium?
According to usbankstadium.com, all outside food and drink are not allowed in the stadium for any event or game day.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating festivities occur in the parking lots before every home Vikings game. Tailgating begins five hours before kick-off on the weekend and three hours before kick-off on the weekday. Be sure to check out U.S. Bank Stadium parking tips to see how you can save money on your next event.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
Popular Matches Against the Minnesota Vikings
Certain matches against the Minnesota Vikings are more popular than others. Some of these more popular matches are when the Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, and Los Angeles Rams come and visit. Other popular games against the Minnesota Vikings are against the Green Bay Packers, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers, and Philadelphia Eagles.
Conclusion: U.S. Bank Stadium Food
In summary, catching an NFL game or any event at U.S. Bank Stadium is excellent. Since opening up in 2016, the Vikings have continued to represent everything great about the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Even though the stadium is relatively new, the Vikings continue to update their food menu each season, so there is always something new to try when you come back and visit!