Best Food at Truist Park
Truist Park (originally SunTrust Park) is home to the MLB Atlanta Braves Team outside of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. The stadium, sitting out on 755 Battery Avenue SE, is one of the best stadiums in the game. Not only is the stadium new and comfortable, but the food options at the ballpark are some of the best. In addition to offering excellent ballpark food, Truist Park is also a cashless facility.
Here is some of the best food to get when catching a Braves game at their stadium.
Classic Truist Park Food Choices
- Classic Treats: Hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, sausages, fries, and more all across the venue in the concession stands at the stadium to enjoy
- Coors Light Chop House: Fans looking to stand, watch the game, and drink beer should head to that section in right field
- H&F Burger: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, and more near the Battery Atlanta lawn
- Chick-fil-A: Get the famous chicken sandwich out in section 143
- Terrapin Taproom: A wide range of beers to enjoy at the Chop House Gate
- The Slice: Authentic Italian pizza including cheese, pepperoni, meatball, veggie, and more
New Food at Truist Park
- Waffle House: Serving up waffles, hashbrowns, syrup, and more for fans to enjoy out in section 311
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q: Texas BBQ out in section 153
- Taste of Braves Country: Nashville hot chicken in section 320, fried tomahawk pork chops out in section 113, North Carolina hog BBQ brisket sandwich in section 113 and 343, and Mississippi Catfish tacos out in section 151
- Potato Cutter: Hot Pota Fritas and French Fries
- Blooper Burger: A massive sandwich including chicken tenders, hot dogs, four cheeseburgers, and more out in section 113
- Top of the Chop Grille: Serving up fried chicken, nachos, kettle chips, and more out in section 155
Classic Dessert Choices
- King of Pops: Delicious popsicles using all-natural flavors out in the Centerfield Market
- Dippin’ Dots: Small bite-sized ice cream balls in rainbow colors out in sections 11 and 145
- Mayfield Creamery Ice Cream: A wide range of ice cream flavors, including birthday cake, chocolate, brown cow delight, cookies and cream, french vanilla, and more out in sections 139 and 159.
- Kernels Korner: Gourmet popcorn out in section 112
Can You Bring Your Own Food into Truist Park?
According to MLB.com, Braves fans can bring outside food into Truist Park on game days. Fans need to have the food in a clear plastic bag for inspection when arriving at the ballpark. The general rule about bringing outside food into the stadium is that it’s one bag of food and a water bottle per ticket.
Can You Smoke at the Ballpark?
Truist park is a smoke free zone in the general seating area. However, fans can head over to the third base gate to smoke during a game.
Popular Matches Against the Atlanta Braves
With the Atlanta Braves winning the World Series in 2021, you can expect more matches to be popular. Some popular games that will always draw many fans include Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants, New York Mets, and the San Diego Padres.
If you are looking for a matchup that will cost less, consider going on a weekday. Weekday games tend to be cheaper than weekend games. In addition to that, look for matches against the Miami Marlins, Philadelphia Phillies, Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, and the Washington Nationals to buy cheaper tickets.
How Many Championships Have the Atlanta Braves Won?
The Atlanta Braves have won four World Series championships as a franchise. For Atlanta, they recently won the World Series in 2021. Before that, they won the 1995 World Series.
Before they were Atlanta, the Braves were the Boston Braves. They won one World Series as a Boston, and then they became the Milwaukee Braves, which they only won one World Series.
What is the Average Seating Capacity at an Atlanta Braves Game?
While 2021 had some seating limitations throughout the season, the Braves had the second-highest number of fans catching a game with over 2.3 million. In addition to that, on average, the Braves had 29k fans at each home game. That 29k mark was the second-highest average in baseball in 2021.
Truist Park holds a seating capacity of 41,084.
Conclusion: Truist Park Food
In conclusion, Truist Park is one of the best new ballparks in the game today. Since 2017, Braves fans continue to rave about their ballpark and the amenities that it provides to them. If you are a baseball fan, you need to head down to Truist Park to see all the excitement.
The Battery Atlanta also offers plenty of delicious food options for fans to enjoy. Some food options include Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, PH’East Asian food in the food hall, Wahlburgers, a Wine Bar, Yard House, and more. The tip for fans visiting the venue for the first time is to arrive early to walk around the entire area to see what the venue has to offer.
Finally, fans should be familiar with the Truist Park parking situation when coming to the game. Sometimes finding parking is difficult for specific games, so that link can help you know where to park! Also, here is my Truist Park Review to see what I think of the venue!