Best Food at Toyota Stadium
Toyota Stadium is home to FC Dallas, a Western Conference team in Major League Soccer (MLS). The stadium in North Texas opened in 2005 at 9200 World Cup Way, Frisco, TX 75033. Here is the complete food and drink guide at Toyota Stadium for your next soccer game!
Classic Toyota Stadium Food
- Classic Meals: Chicken tenders, fries, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, mozzarella sticks, french fries, and more are in numerous concession stands on the concourse
- Midfield Market: Serving up gluten-free salads, vegan hummus, veggie protein snacks, gluten-free brownies, water, soda, and more out in section 126
- Papa John’s Pizza: Fans looking to enjoy pizza during a soccer game can head to sections 111 and 124.
- Burgers and Beer: Fans looking for BBQ pork sliders, cheeseburgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, black bean burgers, water, soda, beer, and more can head to section 133
New Food at Toyota Stadium
- The Corner Kick: Veggie wraps, chicken wraps, chicken on a stick, water, soda, beer, and more in section 102
- Winners Club: Greek chicken bowl dishes, chorizo nachos, and the popular chips with pineapple salsa all out in this area
- Vaqueros: The monster taco with tons of toppings, including sour cream, cheese, cilantro, jalapenos, queso, tomatoes, salsas, and more out in section 130. Along with that, fans can also get the Mexican fruit cup to enjoy during game day.
- Crafty Cocktails: Fans looking for signature cocktail can head to sections 102, 199, 124, and 132
- Frozen Margaritas: The perfect cold drink with a kick can be found in stands 2,3,9, and 10
- Bent Buckle: Tatter tots, stuffed potatoes, pulled pork, mac and cheese dishes, brisket dog, hot dogs, and more out in section 125
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: Fans looking for cotton candy, ice cream, popcorn, candy, and more can find these in many of the concession stands in the concourse at the stadium
- Winners Club: Serving up the chocolate caramel brownies
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks to an FC Dallas Game?
According to the official policy guide of FC Dallas, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium for games. However, fans looking to get food or drinks before a game have a few places to check out near the venue. Those places include Babe’s Chicken Dinner House, Main Event Frisco, Nerdvana, Chitos Authentic Mexican, and Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-BQ.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
There are designated areas to smoke at Toyota Stadium for fans to utilize during games. However, smoking is not allowed within seats, in the concourse, in bathrooms, etc.
Popular Games Against FC Dallas
Specific matches during the regular season draw more fan interest than others against FC Dallas. Those games are when LAFC, Los Angeles Galaxy, Austin F.C., and Houston Dynamo come to town. Other games that are popular are against New York City Football Club, New York Red Bulls, and Philadelphia Union.
If you want to buy FC Dallas tickets, you can use that link. Also, you can save 10% on your ticket price using code TSR10.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Arena?
FC Dallas stadium’s maximum seating capacity for an MLS match is 19,096.