Best Food at Sutter Health Park
Sutter Health Park (previously Raley Field) is home to the Sacramento River Cats Triple-A team at 400 Ballpark Dr, West Sacramento, CA 95691. The team is an affiliate of the Oakland Athletics MLB team. The venue has been around since 2000, and the team updates its food and drink choices yearly to improve the fan experience when coming to the ballpark.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Sutter Health Park.
Classic Sutter Health Park Food
- Bridges Grille: Classic ballpark food, including hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, peanuts, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more
- Coop & Kennel Pub: Fish and chips, French Fries, chicken tenders, soda, water, beer, and more
- Cadillac Diner: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, milkshakes, soda, water, beer, and more
- Pizza & Pints: Classic Italian pizza slices, soda, water, beer, and more
- Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the venue to grab a drink at during a game
New Food to Enjoy at Sutter Health Park
- Oso’s Mexican Cantina: Tacos, nachos, burritos, soda, water, beer, and more
- Golden Spike Chophouse: Signature cheeseburgers, chicken tender baskets, BBQ bacon cheeseburgers, hot dogs, garlic fries, corn dogs, vegan hot dogs, French Fries, peanuts, cracker jacks, soft pretzels, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Spot: Ice cream, root beer floats, and more
- Cotton Candy Stand: Fans looking for cotton candy can find this stand near section 116
- Candy: Most concession stands throughout the venue sell a variety of candy to enjoy during a game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Sutter Health Park?
According to the official team’s guide, fans can bring outside food and drinks into the venue for a game. However, there are rules on what you can bring into the game via food and beverages. For outside food, you can bring baby food and other similar types of food into the venue. You can bring drinks in a soft-sided container, like water, juice boxes, baby formula, etc.
Visit the official team guide for more details on the types of food and drinks you can bring into the arena.
Also, be sure to visit the Sutter Health Park Bag Policy Guide to see what bags can come into the ballpark.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to grab food and drinks before the game have a few places within walking distance of the venue to check out. Some places include Drake’s: The Barn, Franquette, and Tree House Cafe.
Promotional Games to Attend
There are promotional games throughout the season that offer great discounts on food and drink choices that can save families a lot of money. Some promotional games that are more popular during the season include the family pack tickets, $2 food items on things like hot dogs and ice cream, and more.
Check out the official promotional calendar of the Sacramento River Cats for more details.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Ballpark?
The max seating capacity for a game is over 14k with standing room and lawn seats to get. The fixed seats max is a little more than 10.5k.