Best Food at Spectrum Center
Spectrum Center (formerly the Charlotte Bobcats Arena and Time Warner cable Arena) is home to the Charlotte Hornets NBA team. Along with playing host to NBA games, the arena also hosts college basketball matches. The stadium opened in 2005 at 333 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202.
Outside of hosting basketball games, Spectrum Center is also home to plenty of other events during the year. Some of those events include concerts, events, performances, shows, and more for fans in the area to enjoy
Here is the food and drink guide at Spectrum Center.
Classic Spectrum Center Food
- Dominos Pizza: Cheese and pepperoni pizza slices, water, beer soda, water, and more are in sections 108 and 203
- Bud Light Cart: Fans looking for quick access to Bud Light and more can head to sections 117, and 220
- Bojangles: Fans who are craving the ultimate chicken sandwich can head to section 114
- The Hive: Serving up classic hot dogs and more out in section 116
- City Grill: Tofu wraps and more out in section 208
New Food at Spectrum Center
- Carolina Moonshine Bar-B-Que: Pulled pork, BBQ chicken sandwiches, BBQ nachos, and more out in section 101
- Goose Island Carvery Cart: Signature turkey sandwiches with kettle chips out in section 115
- Trade Street Pour House Bar: Mixed drinks, including the Hornets Stingers in the famous teal blue color of the Hornets, are out in sections 109 and 116
- Twisted Loop: The classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich with tons of meat, veggies, and cheese is out in section 113. Plus, you will get this sandwich on a pretzel bun.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin’ Dots: Serving up many different flavors of ice cream for fans to enjoy out in sections 104, 115, and 230
- Popcorn Buckets: Fans looking for popcorn to enjoy during a basketball game can head over to section 107
- Twisted Loop: Head to section 113 if you are looking for cinnamon pretzels
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Sports fans can’t bring any outside drinks or food into the basketball arena on gameday or other events. However, there are places nearby the stadium where you can get a drink or eat with friends. Those places include Bojangles, Burger King, Nuvole Rooftop TwentTwo, and World of Beer.
Also, check out the Spectrum Center parking guide before driving to the basketball area. Sometimes finding parking near the arena can be challenging, so it is best to secure your parking spot before getting to the stadium.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking allowed inside the basketball arena.
Popular Matches Against the Charlotte Hornets
While the Hornets don’t have many direct rivals, fans will still have a great time watching them play. The matches that tend to draw the most fan interest are when the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat, Washington Wizards, and Indiana Pacers visit. Other popular games that always draw a crowd are when the New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, and Los Angeles Lakers make their way to Charlotte.
Finally, if the Pelicans make the playoffs, Spectrum Center will be loud no matter who they are playing.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
A basketball game’s seating capacity is 19,077.