Best Food at Snapdragon Stadium
Snapdragon Stadium (also known as Aztec Stadium) is home to the NCAA Football San Diego State Aztecs, NWSL San Diego Wave FC, and MLR San Diego Legion teams. The venue’s address is 2101 Stadium Way, San Diego, CA 92108. Outside of hosting sports games, the San Diego State University venue hosts numerous concerts yearly.
Here are the food and drinks you can get at Snapdragon Stadium for any event.
Classic Snapdragon Stadium Food
- Locals Only Stand: Offering craft beer and more for fans throughout the concourse.
- Snap-o-Razzo Hot Dogs: Old-school hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more
- The Market: Snacks, soda, water, beer, and more
- The Crack Shack: Loaded fries, schmaltz fries, fire nugs, fried chicken, soda, water, beer, and more in stand 141
- Best Pizza and Brew: Slices of pizza, beer, soda, water, and more in sections 103, 122, and 329
- Lemonade Orchard: Hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts, cracker jacks, churros, lemonade, and more at sections 102 and 134
- SDSU Container Food Stand: Hot dogs, pretzels, soda, water, and more in section 139
- Food Trucks: There is a rotation of food trucks with a wide range of food throughout the season. Visit the North East Entry to find the food trucks for your next event
New Food at Snapdragon Stadium
- The Taco Stand: Chips and salsa, burritos, carne asada fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 111 and 141
- Hodad’s: Offering up signature burgers, cheeseburgers, vegan burgers, fries, and more at sections 102 and 122
- Cali BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, nachos, mac and cheese, peach cobbler, vanilla ice cream, and more in section 109
- Gaglione Bros: Steak and cheese sandwiches, garlic fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 102, 122, and 333
- Everbowl: Acai bowls, soda, water, beer, and more at section 114
Classic Dessert Choices
- Batch & Box: Signature cookies and more at section 113
- Cali BBQ: Offering up peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream at section 109
- Lemonade Orchard: Candy, peanuts, churros, and more at sections 102 and 134
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Venue?
Fans attending a sporting event at Snapdragon Stadium can bring a sealed water bottle no larger than 32 ounces. Otherwise, fans can’t bring any outside food into the arena. There are exceptions to this rule if you need to bring specific medical or dietary food into the venue.
Also, be sure to visit the Snapdragon Stadium Bag Policy guide to see what you can and cannot bring into the venue.
Can You Smoke Inside the Snapdragon Stadium?
According to the official A-Z guide of the Snapdragon Stadium, fans can’t smoke anywhere inside or directly outside the stadium.
Popular Games Against San Deigo State Aztecs
San Diego State Aztecs have two main rivals. The two rival matchups are when Fresno State and San Jose State come and visit.
Popular Games Against San Diego Wave FC
The biggest rival of San Diego Wave FC is Angel City FC. The distance between where these two NWSL teams play is about two hours, which means fans for both clubs travel to root for their team during a game. If you can only attend one San Diego Wave FC match, consider going when Angel City FC comes to town.
Outside of the rival game against Angel City FC, other matches draw a good crowd turnout. Those matches are against Houston Dash, Ol Regin, and Portland Thorns.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at Snapdragon Stadium?
The max seating capacity at Snapdragon Stadium is 35,000. However, the seating capacity can increase or decrease from that number, depending on the event. For example, depending on who is playing, a concert can increase that capacity via floor seating.