Best Food at Saputo Stadium
Saputo Stadium is home to CF Montreal (originally Montreal Impact), a member of Major League Soccer. The venue sits at Olympic Park (in the Montreal Botanical Garden) next to Olympic Stadium at 4750 R. Sherbrooke E, Montréal, QC H1V 3S8, Canada. While the stadium did open in 2008 to a smaller size capacity, the stadium has gone through renovations to increase the seating size to accommodate more fans over the years.
Here is the complete food and drink guide for Saputo Stadium.
Classic Saputo Stadium Food
- Classic Meals: Hamburgers, hot dogs, cheeseburgers, nachos, pretzels, pizzas, popcorn, poutine, soda, water, and beer are found throughout the concession stands at the venue
- Gueuleton IMFC Zone Quest: Offering up fries, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more
- Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the concourse for fans to get drinks from during a game
New Food at Saputo Stadium
- Dagwoods Deli: Serving up a wide selection of sandwiches for fans to enjoy during a game. They include ham sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, and more
- Grilled Cheese Stand: The grilled cheese stand is one of the fan favorites at the venue. Choose from a few different types of cheese to enjoy on game day!
- Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich: Fans looking for something different to enjoy on matchday should try the tasty smoked meat sandwich at the soccer stadium
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: Fans will be able to pick up pretzels, popcorn, candy, and more throughout many of the concessions stands in the concourse
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the CF Montreal Venue?
According to the official Prohibited Items list on the CF Montreal website, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Venue
There are a few bars and restaurants nearby the soccer stadium to visit before kickoff. Some popular places include Le Toit Rouge, Madisons Restaurant and Bar, and Restaurant Pizzeria Hochelaga.
Also, check out the Saputo Stadium parking guide before driving to the game. Visiting that link can help shed insight into where to park along with public transit options to and from the arena.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
According to the Stade Saputo Regulations on the website, no smoking is allowed inside the stadium. Be sure to visit the official link if you have any additional questions before heading to the arena.
Popular CF Montreal Matches
The Canadian Classique is the biggest matchup each season for CF Montreal. The Canadian Classique, the 401 Derby, is between CF Montreal and Toronto FC. If you can only make it to one game this season, consider going for the Derby match since it will have the most energy and passion with fans.
Outside of the Derby match, there are other games during the season that fans look forward to. When NYCFC, Philadelphia Union, New York Red Bulls, and New England Revolution visit, you can expect the crowd to be more into those matchups. Since CF Montreal is in the Eastern Conference with these clubs, these games matter more than others.
Finally, when CF Montreal is in the playoffs, you can expect the atmosphere to be electric on gameday.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The max seating capacity at the soccer stadium for a game is 19,619.