Best Food at Rogers Place
Rogers Place is home to the Edmonton Oilers NHL team and WHL Edmonton Oil Kings team. The venue opened in 2016 in downtown Edmonton (Ice District) at 10220 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0H6, Canada. In addition to hosting hockey games, Roger Place hosts numerous concerts, performances, shows, and more throughout the year.
Here is the food guide at Rogers Place.
Classic Rogers Place Food
- Downtown Grill: Chicken tenders, burgers, nachos, vegan tacos, popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream bars, potato chips, Tim Horton’s coffee, candy, water, beer, and more at section 115
- Jasper Ave Eatery: Burgers, nachos, chicken tenders, vegan tacos, Tim Horton’s coffee, Tim Horton’s hot chocolate, beer, water, soda, and more in section 234
- 104 Ave Food: Nachos with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and more out in section 112
- Breakaway Bar: Serving up Red Bull energy drinks, water, beer, ciders, wine, and more out in section 101
- Draught: Water, ice tea, soda, beer, and more in section 105
- Capital City Market: Sushi rolls, chicken tenders, poutine, vegetable and hummus dishes, nachos and cheese, and more in section 117
- Whitemud Kitchen: nachos, burgers, chicken tenders, fries, ice cream, water, juice, beer, and more in section 220
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the concourse to grab a drink from
New Food at Rogers Place
- Market Perogies: A wide selection of perogy decisions, including Reuben taco, cheeseburger, Italian, smoked brisket, and more in sections 107 and 228. If you want an authentic Canadian food experience, you should consider going to either of these concession stands.
- Pizza 73: Cheese, Hawaiian, and pepperoni pizza out in section 109
- Whyte Ave Bistro: Hot dogs, chicken tenders, ice cream bars, RP Smashburger, water, beer, and more in section 132
- Bobby Nick’s Grill: Serving up signature bar food and drinks at the stadium to enjoy
- Wrapped: Fruit cups, roasted vegetable wraps, flatbread and hummus, dole juice, beer, water, and more in section 129
- Reb Bull Energy Zone: Serving up a wide range of alcoholic drinks in the upper concourse in section 214
- Molson Fan Deck: Serving up a wide selection of beer, cider, wine, and more out in section 112
- Mott’s Upper Caesar House: A wide range of Caesar salads to enjoy during a game in section 226
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ice Cafe: Ice cream bars, ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, and more in section 127
- Whyte Ave Bistro: Jumbo cookie ice cream sandwich, caramel popcorn, cotton candy, popcorn, beef jerky, pretzel bites, potato chips, and more in section 132. Also, you will find these dessert options at many concession stands around the stadium.
- Traditional Candy: Fans are able to grab candy bars from most concession stands throughout the venue
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Hockey Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food into the hockey area for games or events. However, with the arena in the Ice District center, you have plenty of bars and restaurants to visit before a game to get something to eat. Some places near the venue include Baijiu, Sofra Turkish Restaurant & Wine Cellar, and Guru Kitchen and Bar.
Also, check out the Rogers Place parking guide before going to your next event at the stadium. Visiting that link can help you secure a parking spot for your car near the arena. Finally, you might be able to save some money on a parking spot too by checking out that guide.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking of any kind at the hockey stadium.
Popular Matches Against the Edmonton Oilers
Catching an Edmonton Oilers game should be at the top of the list for any hockey fan. Some of the biggest matches against the team during the regular season are when the Los Angeles Kings, Calgary Flames, Toronto Maple Leafs, and Vancouver Canucks come to town. Other popular games against the Oilers are when the New York Rangers, Boston Bruins, and Montreal Canadiens visit the Oilers in Edmonton.
Finally, when the Edmonton Oilers are in the playoffs or Stanley Cup Finals, you can expect the stadium to be rocking with a thunderous atmosphere.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Stadium?
The total hockey seating capacity at the venue is 18,500. All other events, like shows and concerts, can hold closer to 20k.