Best Food at Rogers Arena
Rogers Arena (originally General Motors Place / GM Place) is home to the Vancouver Canucks NHL team. In addition to hockey, the venue is also home to the Vancouver Warriors lacrosse team and Vancouver Titans E-Sports team. The venue opened in 1995 at 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6G1, Canada. Also, the hockey stadium sits directly next to BC Place, home to the Vancouver Whitecaps FC, which is part of Major League Soccer.
Outside of hockey games, Rogers Arena hosts plenty of events year-round. Some of those events include concerts, performances, shows, and more.
Here is the Rogers Arena food guide.
Classic Rogers Arena Food
- Steamers: Get the Glendon perogy dog (a twist on the classic hot dog), poutine dog, pulled pork hot dogs, Croque dog, cheese curds, and more out in sections 120 and 330. If you want an authentic Canadian food experience, you should head to the section.
- Tim Hortons: Fans will find plenty of Tim Horton stands around the venue to enjoy during a game
- Melt: Grilled cheese sandwiches out in section 122 and the club area
- The Sportsbar Live: Fans looking for classic sports pub food and drinks can head to section 330
- Classic Bar Stands: Fans looking for a wide range of beer choices can find plenty of stands serving beer throughout the concourse.
- Panago Pizza: Serving up Italian pizza slices out in sections 118 and 318
- Carve: Signature sandwiches with a wide range of meats in sections 110, 117, 321m, and the club area
- Budweiser Beer Stands: Choose from a wide selection of beer, cider, wine, basic snack food, and more throughout the concourse at the stadium.
- Crisp Chicken: Poutine dishes, fries, water, beer, soda, and more out in sections 111
New Food at Rogers Arena
- Catch: Fans looking for fresh seafood meals can head to sections 101, 117, and the club section
- Triple O’s: Signature burgers, fries, water, soda, and more out in sections 115, 307, and the club area
- Chop: Asian stir fry noodle dishes out in the club area
- Poke: Fans looking for Hawaiian poke bowls with many different types of protein can head to the club section
- Wine Bar: Premium wines from BC, Argentina, and California is in sections 111 and 122
- Bacon: Fans who crave bacon-inspired dishes, like bacon nachos, can head to section 310
Classic Dessert Choices
- Swirl: Soft serve ice cream out in sections 102 and the club section
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into Rogers Arena for any game or event. However, fans who want to pregame at a bar or restaurant will find plenty of options around the stadium. Some popular places to visit for pregame include Browns Socialhouse, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, The Library Square Pub, Frankie’s Italian Kitchen, and Boston Pizza.
Also, check out the Rogers Arena parking guide before going to the stadium. Visiting that link can help you secure parking before your next event.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking of any kind inside Rogers Arena.
Popular Matches Against the Vancouver Canucks
Catching a Canucks game should be at the top of the list for any hockey fan. Expect the most fan interest and passion when the Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs come to town. Other popular games are against the Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins, Seattle Kraken, and New York Rangers when they come and visit.
Also, when the Canucks are in the playoffs, you can expect the atmosphere to be electric at the stadium.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Stadium?
The hockey game capacity at the venue is 18,910. For all other events, like concerts and shows, you can expect the capacity to increase depending on the occasion.