Best Food at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse (originally Quicken Loans Arena) is home to the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA team and Cleveland Monsters AHL team. The stadium opened in 1994 at 1 Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 in downtown Cleveland, and sits directly next to Progressive Field, where the Cleveland Guardians play baseball. Also, the basketball arena is about one mile from FirstEnergy Stadium, where the Cleveland Browns play football.
Outside of hosting basketball and minor league hockey games, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse hosts many events year-round. Those events include performances, concerts, shows, trade shows, and more.
Here is the complete food options guide at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Classic Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Food
- FanFuel: Serving up classic meals like soda, pretzels, hot dogs, beer, water, popcorn, peanuts, and more throughout the concourse at the stadium
- Cle/MKT: Self-pour draft beer stations and more in the South Neighborhood. Fans should check this area out if they want to pick up beer quickly and get back to their seats to watch the game or event. Plus, there is a wide selection of beer, so you will find something for everyone to enjoy when checking out this concession stand.
- Tenders Love & Chicken: Buttermilk chicken sandwiches, fries, soda, beer, water, and more out in FirstEnergy Loudville
- Michael Symon’s Burger Joint: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, kielbasa, fries, soda, water, beer, nachos, shakes, and more out in portal 9
- Market the Fig: Reuben sandwiches, salads, Bahn Mi bowl, soda, water, beer, and more in the South Neighborhood
New Food at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Taste of Black Cleveland: A complete celebration of local food and drinks from chefs and mixologists from the Cleveland area.
- Quaker Steak and Lube: Serving up none-in and boneless wings, burgers, steakburgers, water, beer, and more in the West Neighborhood
- BrewDog: Fans looking for craft beer to enjoy during a basketball or hockey game can head to portal 27
- Flour Pizza: Serving up signature pizza with a wide range of toppings and flavors out in the West Neighborhood
- CLE Cocktail: Serving up signature cocktails at portal 61
- Elmore Smith’s Smokehouse: Serving up BBQ favorites and more for fans to enjoy on game day
- Rocco’s: Cheesesteak sandwiches, fries, signature cocktails, beer, water, soda, and more out in the Northwest Atrium Neighborhood
- Loudville Grille: The official home of the Cleveland chicken sandwich out in FirstEnergy Loudville
- Fahrenheit by Chef Rocco Whalen: Fans looking for a complete food menu should head to the Northwest Atrium Neighborhood to this 75-person restaurant. Within the restaurants, you will find nachos, pizza, and signature entrees to enjoy!
- Banditos: Tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, and more out in the West Neighborhood
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: Fans will find traditional desserts like ice cream, peanuts, popcorn, and pretzels at many concession stands around the venue to enjoy on game day.
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the venue for a Cavs game or any other type of event. However, the arena in downtown Cleveland has plenty of bars and restaurants to visit before a game to grab something to eat. Those places include Fin & Feathers, Primo African Cuisine, Harry Buffalo East 4th, and Flannery’s Pub.
Also, check out the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse parking guide before driving to the stadium. Checking out that guide can help you secure a parking spot before your next match or event. Finally, visiting that link before going to the venue can save you money on parking, which is always ideal.
Here is the Rocket Morgage FieldHouse Bag Policy to know about as well.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking allowed inside the stadium for any event or match.
Popular Matches Against the Cleveland Cavaliers
Catching a Cavs game during the regular season is always a treat when you are in Cleveland. Some of the rivals of the Cavs that bring lots of energy to the arena are when the Boston Celtics, Chicago Bulls, and Washington Wizards come to town. Other popular games against the Cavs are against the LA Lakers, Toronto Raptors, and New York Knicks.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Basketball Stadium?
A basketball game’s seating capacity is 19,432. For all other events, like concerts and performances, the area can hold more or fewer fans depending on the occasion.