Best Food at RingCentral Coliseum
RingCentral Coliseum (Originally Oakland Coliseum and Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum) is home to the Oakland Athletics MLB team in Oakland, California. The stadium is controversial with Major League Baseball fans since the stadium is more of an NFL stadium than baseball, so the sightlines at the stadium are not ideal in places to watch games. When the Oakland Raiders football team left Oakland for Las Vegas in 2019, the Oakland Athletics baseball team was now the facility’s only occupants.
However, while the stadium is not ideal and outdated, the Athletics still update their food menu each season for their fans to improve the experience. You will find plenty of classic ballpark food at this stadium, but there are some hidden gems if you know what to look for.
Here are some of the best food items to consider when catching a baseball game at 7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA 94621.
Classic RingCentral Coliseum Food Choices
- Coliseum Classics: You will find countless concessions stand all around the venue serving up popcorn, hot dogs, peanuts, cracker jacks, pretzels, and more
- Tenders, Love, and Chicken: Chicken strips with a range of dipping sauces out in section 116 and 223
- A’s Helmet Nachos: Receive a souvenir helmet loaded up with nachos, cheese, and more. You can find this food option throughout the ballpark in the concession stands
- The Market by Budweiser: Fans looking for a quick beer and snack option should check out the Market
New Food at RingCentral Coliseum
- Launch Test Kitchen: A rotating food menu from local chefs in the bay area. Fans should check out this section at the Treehouse, which is above the left-field bleachers.
- Nourish: Serving up custom salads and quinoa bowls.
- Da Poke Man: A poke bowl with Spicy Ahi Poke, Garlic Shrimp Poke, Wasabi Ahi Poke, and more.
- Derby Grill: Offering bacon mac and cheese cups and gourmet franks to enjoy. Fans can also get the impossible burger from the Derby Grill, which is a meatless option.
- Javis Cooking: Chicken and beef empanadas for fans to enjoy
- Shiba Park Tavern: Fans can enjoy firewood pizza along with craft beer during the baseball game
Classic Dessert Choices
- Creative Sips: Serving up classic milk teas in loose leaf oolong team, house seal salt cream, and honey boba
- Party Pop Cycle: Offering boozy popsicles for fans to enjoy
- Free: Get cold and delicious milkshakes in mint chocolate chip and Oreo
- Dough: Cookie dough treats served in an individual cup for fans to enjoy
Can You Bring Your Food into RingCentral Coliseum?
At this time, fans can bring food outside food into the stadium according to MLB.com.
Also, be sure to visit the RingCentral Bag Policy to see what you can and can’t bring into the stadium.
Can You Smoke in the Facility?
Smoking is not allowed inside RingCentral Coliseum.
Popular Matches for the Oakland Athletics
The Oakland Athletics have a solid and dedicated fanbase, but attendance for games continues to be low for numerous reasons. However, while most games tend to have fewer fans watching the team play, some matches have more fan interest. If possible, fans should try and catch an Athletics home game when the San Francisco Giants, Los Angeles Dodgers, Boston Red Sox, or New York Yankees visit since that brings in the most fan interest.
Fans looking to save money on baseball tickets can find cheap options for weekday games. Since the stadium does not sell out most games, finding affordable ticket options on third-party sites should be easy. The most affordable weekday matches are when the Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Cleveland Guardians, and Chicago White Sox visit the town.
Check out GameTime to save money on Oakland Athletics tickets!
How Many World Series Have the Oakland Athletics Won?
The Oakland Athletics franchise has won nine World Series titles. Their most recent World Series victory took place in 1989. Before that season, they won in 1974, 1973, 1972, 1930, 1929, 1913, 1911, and 1910.
What is the Average Gameday Attendance at RingCentral Coliseum?
The 2021 Major League Baseball season limited the number of fans attending baseball games. With that being said, RingCentral Coliseum was towards the bottom of the league, with gameday attendance at 8.7k fans per game. Only the Miami Marlins were worse, with gameday attendance at 7.9k fans per game.
The seating capacity at RingCentral Coliseum is 46, 847.
Conclusion: RingCentral Coliseum Food
While the stadium is more of a football stadium pretending to be a baseball stadium, there are positives for fans coming to the ballpark. The Athletics are an exciting team, many fans show up when the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Yankees, Los Angeles Angels, San Francisco Giants, and Houston Astros visit, and the ballpark food items improve each season.
If you are looking for RingCentral Coliseum parking tips before your next visit, you should check out that link. Since the stadium is in a big parking lot, fans enjoy tailgating before a baseball game. Finally, if you are looking to get the whole experience of an Athletics game, you should arrive early to participate in tailgating.