Best Food at RingCentral Coliseum
RingCentral Coliseum (Originally Oakland Coliseum and Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum) is home to the Oakland Athletics MLB team in Oakland, California. The stadium is controversial with Major League Baseball fans since the stadium is more of an NFL stadium than baseball, so the sightlines at the stadium are not ideal in places to watch baseball. With the Oakland Raiders football team leaving Oakland for Las Vegas in 2019, the Oakland Athletics baseball team continues improving the ballpark for their fans.
However, the Athletics make updates to their food menu each season for their fans. You will find plenty of classic ballpark food this stadium, but there are some hidden gems if you know what to look for. Here are some of the best food items to consider getting when catching a baseball game at 7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA 94621.
Classic RingCentral Coliseum Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Coliseum Classics: You will find countless concessions stand all around the venue serving up popcorn, hot dogs, peanuts, cracker jacks, pretzels, and more
- Tenders, Love, and Chicken: Chicken strips with a range of dipping sauces out in section 116 and 223
- A’s Helmet Nachos: Receive a souvenir helmet loaded up with nachos, cheese, and more. You can find this food option throughout the ballpark in the concession stands
- The Market by Budweiser: Fans looking for a quick beer and snack option should check out the Market
New Food at RingCentral Coliseum
- Launch Test Kitchen: A rotating food menu from local chefs in the bay area. Fans should check out this section at the Treehouse, which is above the left-field bleachers.
- Nourish: Serving up custom salads and quinoa bowls.
- Da Poke Man: A poke bowl with Spicy Ahi Poke, Garlic Shrimp Poke, Wasabi Ahi Poke, and more.
- Derby Grill: Offering bacon mac and cheese cups and gourmet franks to enjoy. Fans can also get the impossible burger from the Derby Grill, which is a meatless option.
- Javis Cooking: Chicken and beef empanadas for fans to enjoy
- Shiba Park Tavern: Fans can enjoy firewood pizza along with craft beer during the baseball game
Classic Dessert Choices
- Creative Sips: Serving up classic milk teas in loose leaf oolong team, house seal salt cream, and honey boba
- Party Pop Cycle: Offering boozy popsicles for fans to enjoy
- Free: Get cold and delicious milkshakes in mint chocolate chip and Oreo
- Dough: Cookie dough treats served in an individual cup for fans to enjoy
Can You Bring Your Food into RingCentral Coliseum?
At this time, fans can bring food outside food into the stadium according to MLB.com.
Unfortunately, RingCentral Coliseum is considered one of the worst ballparks to catch a baseball game. While the stadium is more of a football stadium pretending to be a baseball stadium, there are positives for fans coming to the ballpark. The Athletics are an exciting team, the Athletics fans show up when the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Yankees, Los Angeles Angels, San Francisco Giants, Houston Astros visit, and the ballpark food items improve each season.
If you are looking for RingCentral Coliseum parking tips before your next visit, you should check out that link. Since the stadium is in a big parking lot, fans enjoy tailgating before a baseball game. If you are looking to get the whole experience of an Athletics game, you should arrive early to take part in tailgating.