Best Food at Riders Field
Riders Field is home to the Frisco RoughRiders Double-A Minor League Baseball Team for the Texas Rangers MLB squad. Since 2003, the venue has won many awards for its unique architectural look, which helps it stand out from most other MiLB venues. Along with having a great-looking stadium, the food and drink choices that fans can purchase at the concession stands are some of the best in the game.
Here is the complete Riders Field food and drink guide for your next Frisco RoughRiders game.
Classic Riders Field Food
- Frank’s: Chicago hot dogs, chili cheese dogs, nachos, jalapeno cheddar sausage, soda, water, beer, and more behind home plate
- Fairlane’s: Hot dog baskets, old-fashioned milkshakes, popcorn, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more in the third base concourse
- Portable Beer Carts: There are multiple beer cars throughout the venue to grab a drink from during a game
- Homestretch Grill: Classic ballpark meals, including hot dogs, bratwurst, sausage, soda, water, beer, and more
New Food to Enjoy at Riders Field
- Rojo’s: Chicken tinga nachos, quesadillas, tacos, Bavarian pretzel, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more in the first base concourse
- Frisco Smoque: BBQ chicken sandwiches, brisket nachos, loaded baked potato, popcorn, beer, soda, water, and more in the first base concourse
- Coop & Kennel: Dr. Pepper burger basket, cheeseburger basket, garlic parmesan French fries, and more behind home plate
- Ono Pacific Grill: Pacific cheesesteak sandwiches, portobello cheesesteak sandwiches, sweet chili wings, hot dogs, tater tots, pretzels, nachos, and more in the left field concourse
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Spot: Classic milkshakes, Oreo churros, funnel cake fries, soft-serve ice cream, souvenir helmet sundaes, and more in the first base concourse
- Nuts for You: Serving up roasted nuts in the home plate area
- Dippin Dots: There are multiple Dippin dots stations throughout the concourse where fans can grab ice cream during a game
- Poppin Fresh: Popcorn, candy, cracker jacks, and more in the home plate area
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Riders Field
If they remove the label, fans can bring one factory-sealed water bottle into the ballpark for a game. Otherwise, traditional outside food and drinks can’t come into the stadium with fans. Be sure to visit the policy guide for the team to learn more.
Also, be sure to visit the Riders Field Bag Policy to see what bags can come into the stadium.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Multiple bars and restaurants are within walking distance of the Frisco RoughRiders ballpark to visit before or after a game. Some nearby places include Fuku, Cyprus Grille, Nations Famous Hot Dog, Wild Pitch Sports Bar and Grill, and Perry’s Steakhouse and Grill.
Promotional Games to Visit
Multiple promotional games during the season draw more people to the stadium than others. Some of the big promotional games during the season offer discounts on drinks. Other big games are when they allow kids to run the bases after a game.
Be sure to visit the team’s promotional calendar for more information.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The seating capacity at the Frisco RoughRiders ballpark is 7,748. However, the capacity can increase due to the lawn seating options in the left and right fields.