Best Food at Q2 Stadium
Q2 Stadium (formerly Austin FC Stadium) is home to Austin Football Club, part of Major League Soccer. The venue has been home to Austin FC since 2021 at 10414 Mc Kalla Pl, Austin, Texas 78758. Along with hosting MLS games, the venue has been a host to international friendly match games.
Here is the complete guide to Q2 stadium food and drinks for your next Austin FC game!
Classic Q2 Stadium Food
- Grillove: Impossible burgers, traditional burgers, chicken tenders, french fries, and more in section 101
- Munchies: Serving up traditional stadium food like sausage, pretzels, popcorn, hotdogs, water, beer, soda, and more in section 103
- DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks: Pizza, pizza rolls, soda, water, beer, and more in section 105
- BBQ 512: Fans looking for authentic BBQ sandwiches can head to section 119
- T-Loc’s Sonoran Hot Dogs: Loaded hot dogs out in section 120
- Easy Tiger: Draft beer, pretzels, and cheese dip out in section 120
- Slovacek’s Sausage: Sausages, peanuts, water, soda, and more in section 122
- Yeti Bar: Serving up a wide selection of drinks for fans to enjoy on gameday out in section 124
- ATX Doghouse: Hot dogs, sausages, water, beer, soda, and more out in section 314
- Ultra Bar: Frozen margaritas, beer, and more out in section 313
New Food at Q2 Stadium
- Bao’d Up: Meat bao’s, veggie bao’s, water, and beer out in section 101
- Oakhill Grill: Serving up impossible burgers, fries, regular burgers, and more out in section 129
- Beer Hall: Fans looking for a wide selection of craft beer can find this in the 200 level
- Ketel One: Specialty cocktails and more in section 232
- Verde Vegan: Fans looking for vegan-style food options can find them in section 233
- Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ: Serving up mouth-watering BBQ brisket sandwiches out in the La Barra Dos Equis
- Taco Flats: Tacos with a wide selection of meat, chips, salsa, and more out in section 312
- Hilltop Nacho: Nachos, hotdogs, sausages, and more up in the 400 level at The Porch
Classic Dessert Choices
- El Mercado: Candy, soda, snacks, and more in section 102
- ATX Mrkt: Serving up ice cream out in section 127
- Popcorn Station: Popcorn, frozen minute maid, and cotton candy out in sections 123 and 232
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks Into Q2 Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the arena on game day. However, if fans want to grab drinks and food before a game, there are a few places near the stadium to visit. Those places include Culver’s, Fairweather Cider, Celis Brewery, and Wienerschnitzel.
Also, visit the Q2 Stadium Parking guide before driving to the arena. Visiting that link can help you secure parking ahead of time before getting to the arena
Can You Smoke Inside Austin FC’s Stadium?
There is no smoking allowed inside Q2 stadium for any game or event. Be sure to visit the official A-Z guide for the team to read the official policy before heading to the arena.
Popular Games Against Austin FC
Specific matches during the regular season against Austin FC are more popular than others. Those matches tend to be when LAFC, Los Angeles Galaxy, Houston Dynamo, FC Dallas, and Seattle Sounders come to town. Other popular games against the team are when Nashville SC, Portland Timbers, and Minnesota United FC make their way to Austin.
Also, when Austin FC is in the playoffs, you can expect the energy at the arena to be electric. Fans of Austin FC are passionate, and will be loud during a playoff game no matter who they are playing.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at Q2 Stadium?
The max seating capacity at Q2 stadium for a soccer game is 20,738.