Best Food at PNC Field
PNC Field is home to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barree RailRiders Triple-A team at 235 Montage Mountain Rd, Moosic, PA 18507. Their MLB parent team is the New York Yankees, which means some of the players you see today might be playing for the New York Yankees in the future. While the ballpark is a bit old since it opened in 1989, the venue continues to renovate and update its food and drink menu to enhance the ballpark visit for fans.
Here is the complete PNC Field food and drink guide.
Classic PNC Field
- Chickies and Petes: Chicken tenders, french fries, cheesesteak sandwiches, buffalo chicken nachos, house fruit cup, pretzels, chips, peanuts, cotton candy, soda, water, beer, and more in section 14
- Pinstripe Pizza: Personal pizzas including plain, pepperoni, and BBQ. This stand also has mozzarella sticks, fried ravioli, boneless wings, soft pretzels, peanuts, and section 23
- Nacho Nachos: Loaded nacho bowls, tacos, mini tacos, and more in section 25
- Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts around the venue selling a wide range of beer choices
- The Dogout: Build your own hot dogs, sausages, soda, water, beer, and more in section 27
- Electric City Grill: Chicken tenders and fries, burgers, pierogies, soft pretzels, fruit cups, cheese cups, and more in section 29
New Food to Enjoy at PNC Field
- Smokehouse BBQ: Brisket sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, sausage, man and cheese, smoked corn, soda, water, beer, and more behind the Budweiser RailHouse
- Bistro Park: Spicy chicken sandwiches, American sliders, pulled pork sliders, mac and cheese bites, salads, waffle fries, soft pretzels, chips, and more in section 21
- Mac & Cheese: Mac and cheese dishes, including BBQ, pulled pork, bacon, and buffalo chicken, in section 21
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sugar Rush: Soft-served ice cream, waffle cones, sprinkles, soda, water, iced, tea, and more in section 23
- Funnel Cakes: Funnel cakes with powdered sugar, deep-fried Oreos, churros, and cheesecake burritos in section 11
- Cotton Candy: Vendors are walking up and down the venue selling cotton candy during a game
- Candy: Fans looking for candy can find that at numerous concessions stands throughout the concourse
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into PNC Field
According to the ballpark rules section for the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, fans can’t bring any outside food into the venue.
Also, be sure to visit the PNC Field Bag Policy to see what bags can come into the ballpark.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
There are a few nearby bars and restaurants near PNC Field that fans can visit before or after a game. Some nearby places include Penalty Box, Harvest Seasonal Grill, Amaedeo’s, Food & Fire BBQ – Taphouse, and Nonno’s.
Best Games to Visit
The best games to go to at PNC Field are when they have some promotions running. Promotions range from discounted food options to allowing you to bring your dog to the game. Visit the promotions section of the Scranton WB team for more details.
Also, when the New York Yankees have a player rehabbing in the minor leagues, you can expect ticket demand to increase to see them. Be sure to watch the social media pages of Scranton WB for any alerts of an MLB player rehabbing at the venue to get your tickets before they sell out.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at PNC Field is 10,000. However, most games won’t result in a sellout unless there is a big promotion.