Best Food at Peoples Natural Gas Field
Peoples Natural Gas Field is home to the Altoona Curve Double-A Minor League Baseball team for the Pittsburgh Pirates MLB squad. The venue is unique since there is a roller coaster in the right field, giving fans a unique backdrop when catching a baseball game at the stadium. Also, since opening in 1999, the venue and team have continued improving the food and drink choices throughout the concourse.
Here is the Natural Gas Field food and drink guide for your next Altoona Curve baseball game.
Classic Peoples Natural Gas Field Food
- Pizza Stand: Fans can pick up classic pizza slices at the ballpark in section 117
- Burritos Stand: Chicken burritos, burrito bowls, and much more in section 102
- Tenders & Nachos: Chicken tenders, Frech fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 107
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the concourse where fans can grab a drink at during a game
- Park Avenue Snacks: Popcorn, nachos with cheese, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more
- Hot Corner: Serving up classic ballpark meals like hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, potato chips, cracker jacks, and more in section 101
New Food to Enjoy at Peoples Natural Gas Field
- Kunzler Grill: Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, curve burgers, kuzler hot dogs, sausage hot dogs, Cajun sausage, chicken cheesesteak sandwiches, habanero burgers, soda, water, beer, and more in the left field area. Also, there is a nice standing-room area with high tables in the left field to watch the game from.
- BBQ Pit: Curve burger, habanero burger, BBQ sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 203
Classic Dessert Choices
- Nuts for You: Cinnamon roasted nuts
- Blue Bunny Novelties: Jolly Rancher ice pops, cookie and cream bar, and birthday cake sandwiches
- Mini Melts: Mini melts ice cream in a souvenir helmet
- Cotton Candy: Fans can pick up cotton candy at one of the portable stands in the concourse
- Funnel Cake: Deep fried dough with your choice of toppings
- Sweet Frog: Premium frozen yogurt in right field at the Kids Fun Zone
- Lemonade Stand: Fans looking for lemonade to enjoy during a game can head to section 115
- Slushes: Fans can pick up frozen slushes in section 114
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Peoples Natural Gas Field?
Baseball fans coming to Peoples Natural Gas Field for a game can’t bring outside food or drinks into the ballpark. Feel free to visit the team’s official FAQ section to learn more about the rules.
Also, be sure to visit the Peoples Natural Gas Field Bag Policy guide.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to eat and drink at a place within walking distance of the stadium only have one place nearby to consider. That place is the Motorway Cool-Off. Otherwise, you will need to drive to more of the downtown area to grab drinks and foot at before driving back to the stadium for a game.
Promotional Games to Visit
Going to a promotional game during the season is a great way to save money on food and drinks. For example, games during the season offer beer, wine, and hot dog discounts. Be sure to visit the team’s promotions calendar to learn more.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at the venue is 7,210.