Best Food at Neyland Stadium
Neyland Stadium is home to the Tennessee Volunteers college football team at 1300 Phillip Fulmer Way, Knoxville, TN 37916. Since its opening in 1921, the stadium has undergone numerous expansions and renovations to improve and enhance the fan game day experience. One of the ways the team continues to strengthen the fan day experience is by improving the food and drink options throughout the concourse.
Here is the complete Neyland Stadium food and drink guide for your next Tennessee Volunteers college football game.
Classic Neyland Stadium Food
- Papa John’s Pizza: Cheese and pepperoni slices of pizza, soda, water, beer, and more in stand 144
- Hebrew National Hot Dog Stand: Hot dogs, chips, soda, water, beer, and more in stand 144
- Portable Beer Carts: There are multiple beer carts throughout the concession stands for fans to get a drink
- Smoky Sausage Dog: Cheddar Wurst smoked sausage and more in section 144
- Texas Roadhouse Peanuts: Fans looking for peanuts to eat during the game can head to section 144
- K-Twon Dog Pound: Sausages, bratwursts, cheese infused hot dogs, and more
New Food to Enjoy at Michigan Stadium Food
- Calhoun’s BBQ Stand: Pulled pork sandwiches, pulled pork nachos, smoked chicken sandwiches, potato chips, and more in section 231
- Calhoun’s Cheeseburger: Signature cheeseburgers, french fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 231
- Chili Stand: Offering a wide range of chili flavors, including cheese, chicken, and regular. Plus, fans can pick up tortilla chips at this stand too.
- Quick Grab and Go Beer: Fans looking to skip the traditional concession stand lines and get beer, seltzers, and more can go directly to gate 21. Gate 21’s design has multiple fridges lined up that offer a wide range of drink options for fans to get during a game. Consider going to gate 21 if you only want to get a drink and not wait in the concession stand food lines.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Candy: Fans can find a wide variety of candy throughout the concession stands at the venue
- Pretzels: Most of the concession stands at the venue offer soft pretzels to pick up on the game day
- Popcorn Tubs: Fans can find popcorn tubs throughout the concession stands at the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Neyland Stadium?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium unless it is for medical reasons. You can read more about the rules section with this link.
Can You Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs before every Tennessee Volunteers Football game at Neyland Stadium. Consider arriving a few hours before kickoff if you want to partake in the festivities before a game.
However, if you plan on tailgating before a game, you should understand that traditional backpacks and coolers can’t come into the venue with you. Therefore, plan to leave those items in your car before entering the stadium.
Visit the Neyland Stadium Bag Policy Guide for more information.
Popular Games Against the Tennessee Volunteers Football Team
There are several matchups during the season that Tennesse college football fans look forward to more than others. Those matchups are against the Kentucky Wildcats, Alabama, and the Florida Gators. Ticket demand and prices tend to increase the most on secondary markets when these teams come and visit.
Otherwise, no matter what game you attend at Neyland Stadium, you will be in for a treat. The Tennessee Volunteers averaged over 100k fans per game at their stadium in 2022, which means it was a sellout.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Football Stadium?
The max seating capacity as of 2022 is 101,915. However, the largest record attendance at the stadium had over 109k fans at the game. That game was in 2004 against Florida.