Best Food at NBT Bank Stadium
NBT Stadium is home to the Syracuse Mets Triple-A team at 1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY 13208. The team is the New York Mets Major League Baseball’s minor league affiliate. Since 1997, the venue has undergone numerous changes to enhance the ballpark atmosphere for fans watching a game. One of the ways that the organization continues to update the facility is by improving the food and drink choices each season.
Here is the complete NBT Bank Stadium food and drink guide for your next game.
Classic NBT Bank Stadium Food
- Beer Carts: Fans will find plenty of portable beer carts throughout the concourse that sells a wide range of drinks to enjoy during a game
- Hot Dog Carts / Hofmann’s Sausage Carts: Fans will find a few carts throughout the venue that sell hot dogs, sausages, soda, water, beer, and more
- Home Plate Grille: Standard ballpark food, including hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, sausage, French Fires, soda, water, beer, and more in section 208
- Pavones Pizza: Authentic Italian pizza slices, nachos, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more
New Food to Enjoy at NBT Bank Stadium
- Chicken Fry Fry: Chicken wings, chicken tenders, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more on the first base side of the concourse
- Danny’s Steaks: Cheesesteaks, specialty fries, pretzels, and more
- Recess Coffee: Offering hot and cold coffee, cold brew coffee, and expresso martinis
- Hops Spot Beer Garden: Offering a wide range of craft beer drinks for fans to enjoy during a game
- Whiskey Barrel Saloon: Fans looking for whiskey and other types of drinks can find them at this stand in the right field
Classic Dessert Choices
- Scooch’s Scoops: Offering a wide range of ice cream flavors in section 218
- Candy: Most of the concession stands throughout the venue sell candy
- Pavone’s Pizza: Head to this stand if you want to get gourmet giant chocolate chunk cookies
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into NBT Bank Stadium?
According to the official A-Z guide for the Syracuse Mets, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium.
Also, be sure to visit the NBT Bank Stadium Bag Policy Guide to see what bags can come into the arena with fans.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to eat and drink before a game within walking distance of NBT Bank Stadium have plenty of options to consider. Some places within walking distance of the stadium include Wolf’s Den, Loop Grill, J.R. Diner, Wendy’s, Market Diner, and Stella’s Diner.
Promotional Games to Attend
The Syracuse Mets have plenty of promotions during the season that fans can take advantage of to save money when visiting the ballpark. Some of the more popular promotions include deals on tacos, discounts on hot dogs, craft beer with a ticket purchase, and much more. Besides discounts on food and drinks, there are other events during the season, like Fireworks after Friday night games.
If you want to see the entire list of promotional games for the Syracuse Mets, you can visit this link.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Ballpark?
The max seating capacity at NBT Bank Stadium is 10,815. Most games won’t result in a sellout, unless it is opening day or for a big promotion. However, the biggest attendance that took place was in 2010 when over 14k fans came to the ballpark. That 14k fan capacity was when Stephen Strasburg was pitching.