Best Food at MGM Park
MGM Park is home to the Biloxi Shuckers Double-A Minor League Baseball team for the Milwaukee Brewers MLB team. The venue has been around since 2015 and is one of the best in Double-A baseball to visit. The stadium is beautiful, and the food and drink options they offer fans are some of the best in the game.
Here is the complete MGM Park food and drink guide for your next Biloxi Shuckers game.
Classic MGM Park Food
- Papa John’s: Cheese and pepperoni pizza, draft beer, soda, water, and more at the first base side of the concourse
- Home Plate Hot Dogs: Hot dogs, chili hot dogs, smoked sausage, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more at the first base side of the concourse
- Lighthouse: Classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon cheeseburgers, Cuban sandwiches, potato chips, cheese cups, soda, water, and beer at the third base side of the concourse
- Beer Garden: Serving a wide selection of craft beer along with peanuts at the first base side of the concourse
- The Sandbar: Draft beer, sangria, wine, soda, water, and more at the first base side of the concourse
New Food to Enjoy at MGM Park
- Murky Waters BBQ: Pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, potato salad, BBQ pork nachos, loaded nachos, soda, water, beer, and more at the third base side of the concourse
- Short Stop Fiesta Grill: Loaded nachos with a wide range of toppings. Fans can also pick up beef tacos, soda, water, beer, and more at the first base side of the concourse
- Pearl’s Po Boys: Classic Po Boy sandwiches, fried shrimp rolls, potato chips, nachos, jumbo hot pretzels, bottomless popcorn, soda, water, and beer at the third base side of the concourse
- Aw Shucks’ Gulf Grill: Jambalaya, crawfish etouffee over rice, sausage, oysters on a half shell, soda, water, beer, and more at the first base side of the concourse
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Ice cream in a souvenir helmet at the first base side of the concourse
- Sweet Eats: Soda ice cream floats, frozen bars, beignets, cracker jacks, and salted peanuts at the third base side of the concourse
- Bottomless Popcorn: Fans can pick up bottomless popcorn from the Pear’s Po Boy’s stand at the third base location
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into MGM Park?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into MGM Park for a baseball game. If you have any questions or want more information on this policy, visit the FAQ section on the team’s website.
Also, be sure to visit the MGM Park Bag Policy Guide.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to eat and drink at a nearby bar or restaurant near the ballpark have many places to consider going to. Some places include Live Oak Lounge, Fat Tuesday at Boomtown Casino, and Waffle House.
Also, the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino is within walking distance of MGM Park. That casino has plenty of great restaurants and bars you can visit before or after a game.
Promotional Games to Visit
Families looking to spend a night together at the ballpark can save money on Thursday night games. For example, Thursday games have beer, soda, and hot dog discounts, which are popular to attend. Visit the Thirsty Thursday promotion to learn more about this type of promotion.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at MGM Park for a baseball game is 6,067.