Best Food at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum) is home to the USC Trojans college football team. The venue has been host to the Olympics since opening in 1923 and has held many famous USC Trojans football games over the years. Over the years, the stadium has gone through renovations to help modernize the look and feel of the stadium to enhance the fan experience. One of the ways the stadium and team have helped improve the fan experience is by enhancing the food and drink choices they offer in their concession stands in the concourse.
Here is the complete Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum food and drink guide for your next USC Trojans football game.
Classic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Food
- Fight on Grill: Classic stadium meals, including french fries, chicken tenders, soda, water, beer, seltzers, and more, in section T117
- Food Court: Hamburgers, Beyond burgers, classic nachos, tacos, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, seltzer, and more near Gate 14
- Grilled: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more
- Portable Beer Stands: Numerous beer stands are selling a wide selection of drinks to enjoy on game day throughout the venue
- Coliseum Dog: Serving up hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more throughout the concourse
- Chick Fil A: The classic chicken sandwich is at gate 1
New Food to Enjoy at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Ole: Signature tacos with protein and more near Gate 23
- Smoked: Classic BBQ meals, including pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ brisket, mac and cheese, and more in section T21
- Craft Beer Market: Serving up a wide selection of craft beer choices near Gate 23
- Smoked: Santa Maria Tri-Tip sandwich, LA hot dogs, and more
- Roma: Specialty thin crust pizzas in section 101
Classic Dessert Choices
- Italian Ice: Fans looking to have Italian Ice during a game can head to Tunnel 15
- Pretzels: Most concession stands throughout the venue sell pretzels
- Candy: Most concession stands have candy to get during a game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Fans can bring two bottles of water of less than 18 ounces that are factory-sealed into the venue for a game. Also, you can bring food into the venue as long as it is for a single serving and put it into a clear bag or brought by hand. The food the stadium generally allows inside the venue is small packaged snacks.
If you want to learn more about the security policies of the venue, you can visit this link.
Can You Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs before every University of Southern California Trojans college football game. Fans tend to arrive hours before kickoff to participate in the many pre-game festivities before a game. If you want to learn more about tailgating at a USC Trojans home game, visit their official tailgating link to learn more.
Also, be sure to visit the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Parking page to save money on your parking space!
Finally, check out the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Bag Policy to see what bags you can bring into the stadium.
Best Games to Visit
The biggest rivalry game for the USC Trojans is against the Stanford Cardinals. Due to the distance between schools, fans constantly travel to both stadiums to cheer on their team when they square off against one another. Visit this article from Bleacher Report if you want to learn more about their rivalry.
Outside of that, you can expect any home USC Trojans football game to be a blast to attend in person.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for a college football game is 77,500.