Lambeau Field is the NFL home of the Green Bay Packers football team. The stadium sits out at 1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54304. The football venue is about an hour and a half drive to and from downtown Milwaukee.
Here are some of the best food options to get when visiting the stadium for a football game.
Classic Lambeau Field Food Choices
- Classic meals and beer: You will find plenty of concession stands with hot dogs, pretzels, cheese-inspired dishes, popcorn, and more, along with Wisconsin beer like Hinterland, Badger State Brewing, Door County Brewing, and more to enjoy on game day.
- Pile On Nachos: Serving up nachos with loads of cheese, pepeers, onions, dipping sauces and more out in section 102 and 324
- Pretzel Wrapped Brat: The classic pretzel and bratwurst combination out in section 124 and 674
- Mini Jalapeno Brat Corn Dog: Bratwurst similar to a corn dog along with beer mustard out in section 407
New Foods to Enjoy During a Green Bay Packers Game
- Short Rib Poutine: Hot beef with cheese, french fries, and sour cream out in section 138
- Johnsonville Tailgate Village: Serving up authentic mac and cheese bratwurst, pretzel buns, cheese, sausages, and more out in section 134
- Korean Chicken Skewer Stir Fry Noodle Bar: Broccoli, peppers, scallions, noodles, mushrooms, chicken, and more out in section 427
- Polish Sausage Plate: Get all the greats, including sausage, Bavarian pretzel, mustard, and more, out in section 486
- 1919 Hot Chicken Sandwich: A sandwich with cheese, hot chicken, sauce, and more out in section 472
- Goin’ Deep Pizza: Serving up authentic Italian pizza for fans to enjoy during a Packers game
- Meat Packing Company: Serving up burgers, cheese curds, and more
- Fried Cheese Curds: Serving up the famous Wisconsin cheese curds throughout many of the concession stands at the venue
- Pack N’ Cheese: Delicious mac n cheese with a wide range of toppings out in sections 101 and 315
You will find classic dessert options like Ice Cream, popcorn, cracker jack, and more throughout many of the concession stands.
Can you Bring Outside Food to Lambeau Field?
According to Packers.com, food and outside beverages are not allowed inside Lambeau Field. You can read more about the carry-in policy with this link.
Also, visit the Lambeau Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the stadium with fans.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place before each Packers home game in the parking lots. You can read up about all the tailgating rules in this link. Finally, Packers fans can also check out the Lambeau Field parking tips to save money when coming to your next event at the stadium.
Can You Smoke at the Facility?
Popular Matches Against the Green Bay Packers
The Green Bay Packers are one of the most famous teams in the National Football League. With that being the case, their home games are always difficult to find tickets for, especially against some specific times. The teams that visit that bring the most fan-interest are when the New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, and Dallas Cowboys visit.
Conclusion: Lambeau Field Food
In summary, catching a football game or any event at Lambeau Field is special. The Packers are one of the most famous NFL teams in the game today, so expect a lot of excitement being in the stands for a match. Finally, the Packers keep updating their food menu items each year, so be sure to visit again to see what is new!