Best Food at RGCU Field at Isotopes Park
Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park (previously Isotopes Park) is home to the Albuquerque Isotopes Triple-A team at 1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. The team is the affiliate of the Colorado Rockies MLB team. Since opening in 2003, the venue has updated its food and drink menu each season to enhance the gameday experience for fans visiting for a game.
Also, the venue is also home to the New Mexico United soccer team.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Isotopes Park for your next game!
Classic Isotopes Park Food
- The Dugout: Flatbread, grilled chicken, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 108
- Beer Carts: There are plenty of beer carts throughout the concourse for fans to get a drink during a game
- Sante Fe Trail: Burittos, tacos, soda, water, beer, and more on the first base side of the venue
- Black Angus: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more at the third base concourse
- Dion’s Triple Play: Pizza, sub sandwiches, salad, soda, water, beer, and more directly behind home plate
New Food to Enjoy at Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park
- Stir Fry Noddle Cart: Wok noodles with protein and vegetables. The protein options include Tofu, grilled chicken, and beef. Head to section 119 to find this area
- The Dentist’s Delight: A half pound of brisket, coleslaw, apple fritters, and more in section 116
- Spicy Red Chile Ribs: Baby back pork ribs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 108
- Pig Candy: Fried pork ends with maple syrup, brown sugar, and more. Plus, you get an Isotopes souvenir helmet with this purchase. Head to section 108 at the Batter’s Up to get this treat.
Classic Dessert Choices
- The Sweet Spot: A wide selection of ice cream treats on the third base side of the venue
- Cotton Candy: Fans will see ushers walking up and down the aisle selling cotton candy during the game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Isotopes Park
According to the official rules of the ballpark, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium for a game.
Also, be sure to visit the Isotopes Park Bag Policy Guide to see what bags can enter the venue.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to eat or drink before or after a game near the venue have a few places nearby to consider. Some nearby areas of Isotopes Park include Dion’s Applebees, Chilis, and La Rivas New Mexican Food.
Also, it is worth reminding fans that they can’t bring outside food or drinks to the venue.
Promotional Games to Attend
There are games throughout the season that have special promotions behind them. Some of the promotions include things like fireworks after the game, jerseys, and bobbleheads. Check out the promotions calendar for the team to see what matches have special promotions behind them.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Ballpark?
The max seating capacity for a game is 13,500. That 13.5k max seating number can change since that number takes lawn seating in the right field. Otherwise, there are 11,124 actual seats in the venue.