Best Food at Innovative Field
Innovative Field (previously Frontier Field) is home to the Rochester Red Wings Triple-A baseball team at One Morrie Silver Way, Rochester, NY 14608. Their Major League Baseball parent team is the Washington Nationals. While the venue is a bit old by today’s ballpark standards, the team and organization continue to update the venue and food and drink options to modernize the experience for fans visiting it each season.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Innovative Field for the Rochester Red Wings.
Classic Innovative Field Food
- Home Plate: Burgers, beyond burgers, French fries, popcorn, nachos, cheese cubs, soda, water, beer, and more
- Batter Up: Loaded French fries, chicken fingers, boneless wings on Thursdays, Fish Fry on Fridays, peanuts, and more
- Pop N Hots: Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries, popcorn, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more
- Mama Mittsys: Cheese and pepperoni slices, soda, water, beer, and more
- Beer Carts: There are multiple beer carts around the concourse selling a wide range of drink options to get during a game
- Sup Dog: Hot dogs, Italian sausages, and more
New Food to Enjoy at Innovative Field
- Black Angus Grille: 1/2 pound burgers, 1/4 bot dogs, Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, Italian sausages, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more
- Red Osier: Beef on Weck, Cheddar on Weck, peanuts, soda, water, beer, and more
- Roc Nacho: Build your own nachos, soda, water, beer, and more
- Say Cheese: Mac and cheese dishes, soda, water, beer, and more.
- 10th Inning: Wine, mixed drinks, craft beer, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Batter Up: Ice cream, small helmet ice cream dishes, helmet sundaes, and root beer floats
- Ice Cream Plus: Ice cream in a Red Wings batting helmet, root beer floats, and more
- Sweet Spot: Cotton candy, fried dough, kettle corn, Bavarian nuts
- Cotton Candy: Vendors are walking up and down the aisle selling cotton candy to enjoy on game day
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Innovative Field
Fans can’t bring any outside food into the ballpark with them. However, fans can bring a factory-sealed water bottle into the ballpark.
Also, be sure to visit the Innovative Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags you can bring into the ballpark.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
A few bars and restaurants are within walking distance of Innovative Field to check out before or after a game. Some places include Spiro’s, State Street Bar and Grill, The French Quarter, and Mr Goody’s Restaurant.
Best Games to Visit
Fans planning their next Rochester Red Wings game should visit the promotions calendar. Some promotions during the regular season offer discounts on food and drink items. Visit the official promotions guide for the Rochester Red Wings for more details.
Outside of promotions, some other games draw more interest than others. Those games are when the Worcester Red Sox, Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees, or Lehigh Valley IronPigs come to town.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity for a baseball game at Innovative Field is 13,500. However, most games will be below that capacity unless there is a big promotion.