Last updated on October 18th, 2023 at 05:33 pm
Best Food at Hodgetown
Hodgetown is home to the Amarillo Sod Poodles Double-A Minor League Baseball team for the Arizona Diamondbacks MLB squad. Since opening in 2019, the venue has been known as one of the best MiLB venues today. Not only is the ballpark new and modern, but the food and drink choices are great too, which enhances the fan experience.
Here is the complete Hodgetown food and drink guide for your next Amarillo Sod Poodles baseball game.
Classic Hodgetown Food
- Route 66 Grille: Hot dogs, Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more
- Barnyard: Chicken tenders, chicken Caesar wraps, chili cheese dogs, nachos, polish smoked sausage, hot dogs, fresh popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more
- Panhandle Pizza: Offering cheese and pepperoni pizza, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the venue selling beer, seltzers, and more for fans to enjoy during a game
New Food to Enjoy at Hodgetown
- Feed and Seed: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, all beef jumbo hot dogs, tacos, corn in a cup, pulled pork sliders, nachos, sunflower seeds, popcorns, roasted peanuts, cracker jacks, fries, chili cheese fries, Frito pies, soda, water, beer, and more.
- Nacho Libre: Offering nachos with cheese
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit: BBQ brisket sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, sausages, soda, water, beer, and more.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ice Cream: Fans can find a wide range of ice creams to get on game day at most of the concession stands at the venue
- Northwest Children’s Hospital Kid’s Corral: Offering a wide selection of ice cream flavors to enjoy on game day
- Candy: Fans can find candy at most of the concession stands at the venue
- Dippin Dots: Fans can pick up Dippin Dots ice cream in the left field plaza
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Hodgetown?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the Amarillo Sod Poodles ballpark. Visit the team’s A-Z guide on their official website to learn more about that policy.
Also, be sure to visit the Hodgetown Bag Policy Guide.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
There are a few restaurants and bars within walking distance of Hodgetown for fans to visit before a game. Some of those places include Mi Gente, Center City Shakes and Bakes, Jimmy John’s, and Joe Taco.
Greg Kristan, owner of The Stadium Reviews, LLC and TM Blast, LLC, brings his extensive experience visiting over half of the MLB ballparks, along with numerous MLS, NHL, NBA, and NFL venues, to provide in-depth coverage on the bag policy, food options, and parking. He has also been interviewed about his experiences on several sports podcasts.