Best Food at Hammons Field
Hammons Field is home to the Springfield Cardinals Double-A Minor League Baseball team for the St. Louis Cardinals MLB squad. Since opening in 2004, the venue has gone through minor enhancements to improve the baseball game environment for fans visiting the stadium. One of the ways the ballpark has been improving the game day experience is by enhancing its food and drink offerings yearly.
Here is the complete Hammons Field food and drink guide.
Classic Hammons Field Food
- Chick-Fil-A: Fans can get chick-fil-a sandwiches in the left field area
- Dominos: Serving cheese and peperoni pizza in section N
- Budweiser Grill: Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, big league bratwurst, Pig wings, grand slam grilled cheese, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more in section L
- Section L Stand: Hot dogs, brats, nachos with cheese, Icee, draft beer, soda, water, and more in section L
- Section I Stand: Chicken tenders, French fries, hot dogs, foot-long corn dogs, soda, water, beer, sweet tea, and more in section I
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer cars throughout the concourse for fans to grab a drink at during a game
- Section B Stand: Hamburgers, bacon cheeseburgers, onion burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, French fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section B
New Food to Enjoy at Hammons Field
- Shock Top Tavern: Frozen margaritas in multiple flavors in section F
- The K Pub: Offering mixed drinks and more in section K
- Cardinals Cantina: Tacos, chips, salsa, soda, water, beer, and more in section F
Classic Dessert Choices
- Hiland Dairy Cardinals Creamery: Fans looking for deep dish funnel cakes with chocolate sauce, powdered sugar, and more can find this in section G. Fans can also pick up ice cream in waffle cones too
- Cotton Candy: Fans looking for cotton candy can find it at many concession stands throughout the venue
- Cardinals Sno Cones: Snow cones, peanuts, popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, and more in section D
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Hammons Field?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into Hammons Field for a baseball game. Visit the team’s prohibited items list to get the complete list of items that can’t come into the stadium with them.
Also, be sure to visit the Hammons Field Bag Policy Guide.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking for a place to eat at within walking distance of Hammons Field have many options to consider. Some places include The Order Food and Drink, Gilardi’s, Hold Fast Brewing, and Steak ‘n Shake.
Promotional Games to Visit
When heading to Hammons Field for a baseball game, fans looking for deals and savings should go during promotional games. Promotional games for the Springfield Cardinals include discounts on hot dogs, free ice cream, and more. Visit the team’s promotional calendar for more details.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at Hammons Field is 10,486.