Best Food at Globe Life Field
Globe Life Field is the new ballpark home of the Texas Rangers team out in Arlington, Texas. While 2020 was the inaugural season for the Texas Rangers, covid-19 limited fans to visit the ballpark in the postseason. Today, the stadium is back to full capacity, which means fans can experience all of the best food and drink choices at the venue.
Here is the Globe Life Field food and drink guide for your next event!
Classic Globe Life Field Food Choices
- Express Grill: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, bratwurst, sausages, snacks, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 108 and 124
- Arlington Eats: A pop-up style stand that will feature local restaurants in section 101
- 7-Eleven: Tall slurpess, pizzas, candy, and more in sections 133 and 214
- Salads: Fans looking for healthy salads to enjoy during a game can go to sections 101, 105, and 205
- Grande Nachos: Fans looking for nachos with loads of toppings can do so at sections 17, 125, and 208
- Backstop Burgers: Traditional burgers, fries, pretzels, and more in sections 108 and 121
- Go Deep Fried: Corn dogs, hot dogs, fries, and more in sections 121, 224, and 230
- Abner Doubledogs: Hot dogs, nachos, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 2, 121, and 224
- Pluckers: Chicken wings, fries, and more in section 131
- Frozen Margaritas: Fans looking for frozen margaritas can find them all throughout the concourse
New Food at Globe Life Field
- Hurtado BBQ: Brisket nachos, brisket sandwiches, beef ribs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 141
- Sweet Baby Rays: The Broomstick Burger is a large brisket sandwich and more in sections 3, 123, and 230
- Brisket Egg Rolls: Fans looking for brisket egg rolls can find them at sections 121, 225, and 230
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Pretzel: Soft pretzels with a dusting of hot Cheetos is at sections 3, 12, 121, 208, and 233
- The Pizza Dawwg: A hot dog that is covered by a pizza can be found at sections 3, 133, and 214
- The PLT Sandwich: Portabella mushroom sandwich at section 101
- The 421 Food Hall: This area at the stadium is a buffet- style dining experience
- All You Can Eat Area: Fan sitting in sections 27-33 can take advantage of the all you can eat area. The food options include popcorn, soft drinks, hot dogs, nachos, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Go Deep Fried: Funnel cakes out in section 121, 224, and 230
- Bavarian Pretzels: Warm pretzels are all throughout the concourse
- Fruit Cups: Health fruit cups are at sections 101 and 205
- Scoops: Fans looking for ice cream in a souvenir helmet can find this at sections 6, 102, and 235
- Milkshakes: Milk shakes in a wide-range of flavors are at sections 20 and 102
- Banana Pudding: Fans looking for banana pudding can find this at section 106
- Peach Cobbler: Head to section 202 to get peach cobbler for a game
- Bahama Buck’s Shaved Ice: Snow cones and shaved ice can be found in sections 109 and 206
Can you Bring Outside Food into Globe Life Field?
Rangers’ fans are unable to bring food into Globe Life Field. However, you can bring in one water bottle that is up to 1 liter in size that is not open. You can read more about the rules of bringing outside food into the venue from MLB.com.
Also, be sure to visit the Globe Life Field Bag Policy page to see what bags fans can bring into the arena.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
Globe Life Field is a smoke-free stadium.
Popular Matches Against the Texas Rangers
With the stadium being relatively new and having a retractable roof, unlike their old home, there will be more fan interest to check out this ballpark for a while. However, specific matches during the regular season tend to draw more fans than others. These teams that tend to bring big crowds to Globe Life Field include the Houston Astros, New York Yankees, and the Boston Red Sox.
Fans looking to buy cheaper Texas Rangers tickets to Globe Life Field should consider going on a weekday match. Weekday matches are usually much more affordable than what you will find on the weekend. To buy the cheapest weekday game, consider seeing the Tampa Bay Rays, Cleveland Guardians, Kansas City Royals, Seattle Mariners, or Oakland Athletics when they visit.
How Many World Series Championships Have the Texas Rangers Won?
The Texas Rangers as a franchise have never won a World Series Championship. However, they were in the World Series back-to-back years in 2010 and 2011 but ultimately could not win the series.
What is the Average Game Attendance at Globe Life Field?
In 2023, the Texas Rangers are averaging 27k fans per game.
Globe Life Field has a seating capacity of 40,300.
Conclusion: Globe Life Field Food
In conclusion, Globe Life Field has plenty of fantastic food options to enjoy when catching a ball game. The stadium is a significant upgrade over the previous park, Globe Life Park, in many ways. While fans will notice the new retractable roof as a significant difference between both parks, the food is another treat that fans will immediately see when entering the ballpark.
Finally, fans can also find great Globe Life Field parking tips when catching a Rangers game. In addition to parking for the Texas Rangers, the stadium is next to the Dallas Cowboys football stadium, AT&T Stadium. Here are AT&T Stadium parking tips for your next visit as well.