Best Food at Globe Life Field
Globe Life Field is the new ballpark home of the Texas Rangers team out in Arlington, Texas. While 2020 was the inaugural season for the Texas Rangers, covid-19 limited fans to visit the ballpark in the postseason. Now, in 2021 and beyond, fans can enjoy all the food options while catching a game. Here is a summary of some of the best ballpark food options to enjoy!
Classic Globe Life Field Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- All you can Eat: Serving grilled chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, and more. You can find this area in section 233 and 237
- The Grit Dog: From Nolan Ryan himself, Ranger fans can enjoy the foot-long hot dog with grits, chili, cheese, and more
New Food at Globe Life Field
- The Rattler: Rattlesnake sausage
- Brisket Eggrolls: Brisket rolled up in an eggroll served with fried rice
- The Stack!: Tostadas with tortilla chips, nachos, pulled pork, jalapenos, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ice cream, peanuts, popcorn, funnel cakes, and more can be purchased throughout the ballpark in the concession stands around the venue.
Can you Bring Food into Globe Life Field?
Rangers fans are unable to bring food into Globe Life Field. However, you can bring in one water bottle that is up to 1 liter in size that is not open. The no food to be brought into the stadium is as of 2021 from MLB.com.
Conclusion on the Food Items
In conclusion, Globe Life Field has plenty of fantastic food options to enjoy when catching a ball game. The stadium is a significant upgrade over the previous park, Globe Life Park, in many ways. While fans will notice the new retractable roof as a significant difference between both parks, the food is another treat that fans will immediately see when entering the ballpark. Not only is the food new, but Globe Life Field is entirely cashless, which makes paying for your food on a game day much quicker.
Finally, fans can also find great Globe Life Field parking tips when catching a Rangers game. In addition to parking for the Texas Rangers, the stadium is next to the Dallas Cowboys football stadium, AT&T Stadium. Here are AT&T Stadium parking tips for your next visit as well.