Best Food at GEODIS Park
GEODIS Park is the new stadium home for Nashville Soccer Club, a member of Major League Soccer. Before 2022, Nashville SC played their games at Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennesse Titans NFL team. The stadium address is 501 Benton Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, out in the Wedgewood-Houston neighborhood.
Here is the complete guide to the stadium food and drinks you can get during a soccer game in Music City.
Classic GEODIS Park Food
- Nash Knots and Dogs: Offering 100% Angus beef hot dogs with a wide variety of toppings. Some toppings include onions, bacon, cheddar, pickle spears, tomatoes, green peppers, and so much more. Find this hot dog option in section 2S.
- Heineken Bar: Serving up cold beer and more for fans to enjoy in section 4S.
- Rock’n Dough Pizza & Brewery: Serving classic cheese and pepperoni pizza, beer, and more choices for fans to enjoy on gameday at section 4C.
- Daddy’s Dogs: The hotdog with the loaded bun can be found throughout the concourse on matchday.
- Cumberland Crafts: Serving up a wide variety of craft beers for fans to enjoy at section 15S.
- Mapco Market: Fans looking to pick up quick snacks and drinks can do so at many of the concession stands at the venue.
New Food at GEODIS Park
- Central BBQ: Fans looking for authentic BBQ to enjoy on home games should head over to section 7S. Central BBQ has chicken nachos with tons of jalapenos and cheese, pulled pork sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, and so much more. You will also find soda, water, and beer in this section.
- Corner Pub: Serving up wings, soda, water, beer, and more in section 12S.
- Prince’s Hot Chicken: The staple chicken sandwich food choice of all Tennessee teams makes its way into GEODIS Park at section 9S.
- Hive Cocktails: Fans looking for signature drinks to enjoy on matchday should head to section 10S.
- Chivanada: Serving up empanadas and more out in section 19S.
- Alebrijes: Serving up tacos and more out in section 17S.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Note: Offering up soft serve ice cream and more out in section 1S
- MAPCO Market: Fans can find quick snacks to pick up at gameday at many of the concession stands throughout the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Stadium?
According to the official A-Z guide for the NSC, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium. However, some exceptions can occur if there is a medical reason or the food/drinks are for an infant. The gate staff can allow or deny any items into the stadium.
It is best to use the contact page for the team weeks before your event if you have questions about what you can and cannot bring into the stadium via food.
Also, visit the Nashville SC Tickets section to buy tickets for your next game!
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Stadium
There are a few bars and restaurants nearby the new home for NSC to visit before kickoff. Some of those places include South Side Kitch and Pub, Santa’s Pub, and Game Terminal.
Outside of visiting a bar or restaurant before kickoff, fans can also partake in the tailgating experience before a game. Tailgating occurs in the parking lots at the stadium. Read more about the tailgating rules and more from the official website.
Also, visit the GEODIS Park Parking guide before driving to the venue. Visiting that link can give you tips on where to park on matchday.
Finally, check out the GEODIS Park Bag Policy guide to see what you can and can’t bring into the venue.
Can You Smoke Inside Nashville SC Stadium?
According to the official A-Z guide for the team, fans cannot smoke anywhere on campus.
Popular Games Against Nashville SC
Catching a soccer game at GEODIS Park should be at the top of the list for any MLS fan. Consider going to matches when New York City FC, New York Red Bulls, and Philadelphia Union come to town. Those matches tend to have the most energy at the stadium.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Soccer-Specific Stadium?
GEODIS Park, as of 2023, is the largest soccer-specific stadium in the United States at 30,000.