Best Food at FLA Live Arena
FLA Live Arena (originally BB&T Center, BankAtlantic Center, Office Depot Center, and National Car Rental Center) is home to the Florida Panthers NHL team. The venue in South Florida (about 30 minutes from Miami) opened up in 1998 at 1 Panther Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33323. Outside of hosting National Hockey League games, the venue hosts plenty of concerts, events, trade shows, and more throughout the year.
Here is the food guide for FLA Live Arena, home of the Florida Panthers hockey team.
Classic FLA Live Arena Food
- Walk Up & Mobile Order: Fans looking for classic meals like Feltman’s hot dogs, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, popcorn, nachos, tots, spicy chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, water, beer, coffee, ice cream, and more can go to the many concession stands around the venue.
- Food Courts: Offering up a wide range of food options, including sandwiches, cheese fries, onion rings, cookie-triple chocolate, grilled chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, popcorn, and more for fans to enjoy out in the Den of Honor area and section 130
- Feltman’s Hot Dog Stands: Get the tasty and famous hot dog out in section 105
- Draft Beer Portables: Offering a wide selection of beer, Truly Hard Seltzer, soda, water, and more in many of the concourses around the venue
- Coors Light Cold Zone: Turkey sandwiches, beer, and more at the venue
- Liquor Bar Portables: A wide selection of beer, wine, seltzer, and more in sections 105, 118, 130 and 305
New Food at FLA Live Arena
- BBQ Shack: Delicious brisket, mac n’ cheese, ribs, and more out in section 114
- Funky Buddha Brewery Tap Room: Fans of craft beer should head over to the Funky Buddha station in front of Pantherland at the main entrance
- Corona Beach House: Serving up a wide selection of brews and more in a spacious lounge up on the club level at the venue
- Club Stoli: Fans looking for a more private dining experience can head up to the club level
Classic Dessert Choices
- Food Courts: Brownies and cookies can be found at the main food courts at the venue
- Grab N’ Go Stands: Offering a wide selection of candy and cookies in sections 124 and 302
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks to the sports venue for any game or event. However, there are a few bars and restaurants around the venue that fans visit before and after a game. Those places are Bonefish Grill, J. Alexander’s Restaurant, and Bahama Breeze.
Also, check out the FLA Live Arena parking guide to know what to park at the venue.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking of any kind in the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Florida Panthers
Catching a Florida Panthers hockey game in person should be on the top of the list for an NHL fan. However, while going to games is always fun, specific matches during the regular season bring more intensity than others. Those matches are when the Tampa Bay Lightning, Philadelphia Flyers, New York Rangers, Boston Bruins, and Montreal Canadiens visit. You can also expect more intensity at home games when the Panthers are in the playoffs.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
Hockey games have a seating capacity of 19,250 at the stadium. For other events like Disney on Ice or concerts, the seating capacity can increase to accommodate more fans.