FirstEnergy Stadium is the NFL stadium of the Cleveland Browns out on 100 Alfred Lerner Way, Cleveland, OH 44114. In addition to NFL games, FirstEnergy Stadium hosts concerts, soccer games, High School and College Football games, and more. Here are some of the best food options to consider at the venue to get on gameday during home games.
Classic FirstEnergy Stadium Food Choices
- C-Town Eats: Serving classic stadium foods like hot dogs, nachos, and beer throughout the concession stands.
- North Coast Nachos: A big box of nachos with generous amounts of cheese in sections 119, 141, 321, 246, 506, 529, and 544
- DiGiorno Pizza: Individual pizzas including cheese, pepperoni, and more out in sections 107, 133, 321, 510, and 535
- The Kernel: Classic popcorn out in section 146
- Classic Italian Sausage Sandwich: Classic Italian sausages loaded with peppers and onions out in sections 129, 145, and 528
- Brewski’s: Serving up cocktails and beer out in sections 511 and 537
New Foods to Enjoy During a Cleveland Browns Game
- Great Lakes Cheesesteaks: Get the classic cheesesteak sandwich with meat, green onions, cheese, mushrooms, and more out in sections 121, 139, and 509
- Impossible Thin Lizzy: Browns fans looking for a plant burger that tastes just like a genuine cheeseburger should head to sections 115 and 546
- Sausage and Peppers: Fried chicken sandwiches out in sections 129, 145, and 528
- Feeling Dangerous Burger: Serving up the delicious BBQ sandwich for fans to enjoy
- Rocco Whalen’s Tremonster Potato Skins: Steak, cheese sauce, peppers, and more to share with your friends at the game
- B Spot: Fans looking for a thick milkshake with loads of cookies, ice cream, and whip cream should head out to sections 115 and 546
- The Loop and Kernel: Big soft pretzels loaded up with sugar out in concourse section 146
Can you Bring Outside Food into FirstEnergy Stadium?
According to the Cleveland Browns’ official website, fans can bring some outside food into the game. You can check out all of the rules of what outside food you can bring into the stadium here.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating does take place in the parking lots before a Cleveland Browns football game. Your best place to tailgate is the Cleveland Municipal and 606 Summit Lot. Also, you are in downtown Cleveland, so you can go to a few bars around the area to pregame before the match.
Check out the FirstEnergy Stadium parking tips to save on your next visit.
In summary, FirstEnergy Stadium has a lot for fans to enjoy. Cleveland is a football town, so Browns’ fans come to the game with tons of energy. Also, the stadium itself is in downtown Cleveland and is only 1.5 miles away from Progressive Field, which is where the Cleveland Indians play baseball.
Check out the Progressive Field parking tips as well!