Best Food at Fifth Third Field
Fifth Third Field is home to the Toledo Mud Hens Triple-A baseball team at 406 Washington St, Toledo, OH 43604. The Toledo Mud Hens are the minor league affiliate of the Detroit Tigers MLB team. The stadium has been around since 2002 and continues updating the amenities each season to enhance the ballpark experience for fans. One way they improve the amenities in the venue is by adding new food and drink options to get during a game.
Here is the complete Fifth Third Field food and drink guide.
Classic Fifth Third Field
- Mudzarella’s: Classic pizza slices, soda, water, beer, and more in section 104
- Hen House Eats: Hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, and more in center field
- Hen & Hound: Hot dogs, chicken tenders, French Fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, mac and cheese, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in section 115
- Stanley’s Foods: Kielbasa, soda, water, beer, and more in section 103
- Popcorn and Pretzel Stand: Fans can get popcorn and pretzels in sections 105 and 116
- Beer Stands: There are countless beer stands around the venue to get drinks at to enjoy during a game
- Suds & Wieners: Classic hot dogs, sausages, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in section 105
- The Grab and Go Stand: Selling water, beer, and more in section 108
New Food to Enjoy at Fifth Third Field
- Frozehen Cocktails: Mixed drinks, mixed cocktails, beer, and more in section 119
- Gilhooley’s: Grilled chicken sandwiches, onion burgers, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 108
- Pub 315: A wide range of beer and mixed drink choices in the right field area
- Glass City Cheesesteaks: The classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich, nachos, peanuts, soda, water, beer, and more
- Fleetwoods Tap Room: A wide range of craft beer choices and more in the right-center field area
Classic Dessert Choices
- Frozhen: Root beer floats, ice cream sundaes, popcorn, and more in section 119
- Farr Out Funnels: Funnel cakes, ice cream sundaes, root beer floats, and more in section 103
- Cotton Candy: Vendors are walking up and down the aisle selling cotton candy to enjoy during a game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Fifth Third Field
Fans can bring outside food or drinks into Fifth Third Field for a game. Visit the team’s FAQ section for more details.
Also, be sure to visit the Fifth Third Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into ballpark.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans will find plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance of Fifth Third Field to visit before or after a game. Some nearby places include Ye Olde Durth Bird, Hotbox Bistro, Fowl & Fodder, Michale’s Bar & Grill, and Grumpy’s Toledo.
Best Games to Visit
Fans looking to save money on food and drink choices at the ballpark should go during specific promotions. Some seasonal promotions include getting a package deal that includes food and drinks with your ticket purchase. This type of promotion is perfect for families looking to save money on food when catching a game at the ballpark.
Visit the promotions calendar for the Toledo Mud Hens to see the promotions during the season.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at Fifth Third Field is 10,300. However, most games won’t result in a sellout. The only games that tend to sellout are opening day and specific promotion matches.