Empower Field at Mile High is the NFL stadium of the Denver Broncos football team at 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204. In addition to NFL games, Empower Field at Mile High hosts plenty of events throughout the year. Not to mention that fans can also check out the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame at the venue.
Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a game or event at the football stadium!
Classic Empower Field at Mile High Food Choices
- Favs@MH: Serving up hot dogs, popcorn, soda, nachos, and more out in the concession stand 123
- Drink MKT: Fans looking to grab a cold beer with a wide selection of choices should head to sections 116, 124, 321, 510, and 528.
- Tenders Love and Chicken: Offering up chicken tenders, wings, sauces, fries, and more out in sections 103 and 122
- 505 Green Chile Cheese Dog: A hot dog with Chile sauce, cheese, and chips out in sections 112 and 117
- Red Zone Pizza: Get classic Italian pizza out in section 101
- King of Brats: Monster dog, penuts, hot dogs, and the boulder sausage green chili brat out in section 117
New Foods to Enjoy During a Denver Broncos Game
- Frank Bonanno Concepts: Pork belly sandwiches and fried hot chicken sandwiches out in section 119
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dog: Delicious hot dogs and sausages out in section 103
- Federal Blvd Burger: Custom gourmet burgers with cheese out in sections 107, 512, and 538
- French 75 French Dip Sandwich: Prime rib sandwich on a hoagie roll out in sections 130 and 525
- Vegetarian Street Tacos: A taco with cauliflower, black beans, and more out in sections 103, 107, 119, 503, and 539
- End Zone Cheesesteak: Serving up the classic Philly cheesesteak out in sections 106, 131, 513, and 529
- Wyly Coyote Potatoes: A wide-range of potato dishes including short rip, mac n cheese, Texas chili, jalapeno popper, and more out in section 121
- Liquid Nitrogenized ice cream served in a Denver Broncos helmet.
- Dippin Dots: The popular ice cream ball treat can be found in many consession stands around the venue
Can you Bring Outside Food into Empower Field at Mile High?
According to Empower Field’s official website, food can be brought into the stadium as long as it is in a clear bag. You can check out the entire list of items to get into the stadium on game days and other sporting events in that link via the bag policy.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place in the parking lots before each home game for the Denver Broncos. Check out the official tailgating guide to understand all of the rules here. Also, check out the Empower Field at Mile High parking tips before you next visit.
Can you Smoke at the Stadium?
Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the stadium.
Popular Matches Against the Denver Broncos
The Denver Broncos have some of the more passionate fans in the league. You can expect more fan interest and energy to show up at the venue when the New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs, and Las Vegas Raiders visit. Other popular matches are when the Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts, and Green Bay Packers come to town.
Conclusion: Empower Field at Might High Stadium Food
In summary, Empower Field at Mile High Stadium offers a lot for Broncos fans to enjoy. The Broncos stadium sits close to the Ball Arena, where the Colorado Avalanche and Denver Nuggets play games. Also, the football stadium is near Coors Field, which is where the Colorado Rockies play baseball. Finally, fans will see the Rocky Mountains in the upper deck seating bowl area, which adds another unique feature of this venue for fans to enjoy.
If you are looking for Ball Arena Parking, you can visit that link. If you are looking for Coors Field Parking, you can also visit that link. Finally, if you want to check out the Major League Soccer team in Colorado for a game, visit the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Parking.