Last updated on December 1st, 2023 at 03:33 pm
Empower Field at Mile High is the NFL stadium of the Denver Broncos football. The venue updates their food and drink choices each season. Here are some of the best food and drink options at the stadium.
Also, I share my recommendations and thoughts on the food and drink choices for Empower Field at Mile High in this article.
Food to Highlight
Classic Empower Field at Mile High Food Choices
- 50 Yard Philly: Pretzels, Denver cheesesteak, peanuts, popcorn buckets, club pizza, coffee, soda, water, beer, and more
- Mile High Pie: Fans can find plenty of traditional food at the Mile High Pie stand. Those food choices include individual cheese cups, nachos with cheese, pizza slices, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more at sections 105 and 132
- King of Brats: Monster dog, peanuts, bratwurst, cheese pizza, jumbo polish sausage, pepperoni pizza, coffee, draft beer, soda, water, and more at section 100
- Goal Posts Draft: A wide selection of drinks at 135
- 5280’s Favorites: Pretzels, cheese cups, hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, soda, water, beer and more at section 133
- 124 Drink Market: A wide selection of draft beer and more at section 124
- Endzone Philly: Denver cheesesteak sandwiches, pretzel, cheese cups, peanuts, and more at section 131
- Nachos Stand: Fans can pickup nachos with cheese, soda, water, beer, and more at section 116
- Red Zone Pizza: Head to section 101 if you are looking to have pizza during the game
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the venue to grab a drink from during the game
- Biker’s Jim’s: Vegan hot dogs, regular hot dogs, southwestern bison, and more at section 533
- Legend’s Grill: Classic stadium food like hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, fries, and more at section 530
New Foods to Enjoy During a Denver Broncos Game
- Sideline Grill: Pickup the egg and pork belly dish at section 512. Fans can also get the gourmet tater tots option
- Grain Bowl: Fans looking for plant-based protein meals can head to sections 318 and 518
- Wild Taco: Signature tacos with protein at section 127
- 505 Southwestern Monster Chicken Nachos: Fans will find countless concession stands selling the southwestern monster chicken nachos dish.
- Dippin Dots Stands: Fans can head to section 110 to grab Dippin Dots ice cream
- Kettlecorn: Fans can pickup popcorn at many concession stands throughout the venue
- Tips Scoop: Fans looking for boozy ice cream can head to section 326. The flavors include manga margarita sorbet, vanilla bean bourbon ice cream, and chocolate whiskey salted caramel ice cream
- Candy: Fans can pickup candy from most concession stand at the venue
My Recommendations on Empower Field at Mile High Food
I’ve been to Denver twice and always get the same thing when I catch a game. It’s the Denver hot dog. Even though the meal is basic, there is something incredible about having a Denver Dog in Denver. My recommendation for anyone going to a Broncos game, especially if you are traveling to the game from another state, is to get this hot dog. As a note, I have not been to Empower Field, but I have been to Coors Field twice, which is where the Rockies play. The Denver hot dog there is probably the same at Empower Field.
Another recommendation is to get the Denver Cheesesteak sandwich at the game. Again, something is rewarding about having a staple food, like hot dogs or cheesesteak sandwiches, with a city’s twist to it. I’ve had that meal at Coors Field as well, so I imagine it is the same for the Broncos venue.
Finally, my last recommendation is to eat food via tailgating before the game. Tailgating before a game and eating will mean you won’t be as hungry as you enter the stadium. Food prices at any NFL stadium will be expensive, so if you can eat a bit before the game you won’t be spending as much inside the stadium.
Can you Bring Outside Food into Empower Field at Mile High?
According to Empower Field’s official website, food can be brought into the stadium as long as it is in a clear bag. You can check out the entire list of items to get into the stadium on game days and other sporting events in that link via the bag policy.
Finally, be sure to visit the Empower Field at Mile High Bag Policy guide to see what bags fans can bring into the arena.
Can you Tailgate and Eat Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place in the parking lots before each home game for the Denver Broncos. Tailgating, in my experience, is the best way to do any football game. The food and drink prices at the stadium are going to be expensive, so try and eat and drink a bit via tailgating before heading into the venue.
Also, check out the Empower Field at Mile High parking tips before you next visit.
Conclusion: Empower Field at Mile High Stadium Food
In summary, the food and drink options at Empower Field at Mile High Stadium slightly change each season. What stays the same is the Denver Hot Dog and the Denver Cheesesteak sandwiches, which are my recommendation to pick up during the game. If you want to eat the food at Mile High Stadium, consider getting these two options. Again, I’m taking my experience from Coors Field and applying that to Mile High Stadium.
Greg Kristan, owner of The Stadium Reviews, LLC and TM Blast, LLC, brings his extensive experience visiting over half of the MLB ballparks, along with numerous MLS, NHL, NBA, and NFL venues, to provide in-depth coverage on the bag policy, food options, and parking. He has also been interviewed about his experiences on several sports podcasts.