Best Food at Dunkin’ Park
Dunkin’ Park is home to the Hartford Yard Goats Double-A Minor League Baseball Team for the Colorado Rockies MLB squad. Since opening in 2017, the ballpark has been regarded as one of the best venues in MiLB. The ballpark is beautiful and modern, and the food and drink options at the stadium are impressive.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Dunkin’ Park for a Hartford Yard Goats baseball game.
Classic Dunkin’ Park Food
- Grab N’ Go Stand: Candy, chips, soda, water, beer, and more in section 121
- Budweiser Sky Bar: A wide selection of beer, caramel corn, and more in the right-center field
- Huck’s Hot Corner: Chili cheese nachos, Italian sausage, chicken fries, veggie burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders with fries, soft pretzels, chili cheese fries, chili cheese dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 117
- Ballpark Classics: Foot-long hot dogs, sausage, bratwurst, bacon-wrapped hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 109
- Tatertown: Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chips, soda, water, beer, and more in section 228
- Grazin’ Goat: Pizza, mac and cheese cones, nachos, potato chips, and more in section 114
- Homeplate Market Place: Salads, sandwiches, fruit cups, pretzels and hummus, Dunkin Donuts coffee, water, seltzer, beer, and more in section 114
New Food to Enjoy at Dunkin’ Park
- Bear’s BBQ Pit: Bear attack mac and cheese with pulled pork, regular mac and cheese, bear brisket sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, bear moink balls, cornbread, kettle corn chips, soda, water, beer, and more in center field
- Alvarium Beer Hive: Alcoholic drinks in section 128 near the right field foul pole
- Neighborhood Flavors Cart: Fans looking for a rotating food menu with a wide selection of local flavors can head to section 116. The menu changes throughout the year, but the food choices include pizza, cheeseburgers, prime meats, pubs, and more
- Kraft Korner: Frozen margaritas and more in section 119
- Sheriff Tim’s Patty Wagon: Turkey burgers, impossible burgers, greek burgers, and more in section 101
- Dark Blues Diner: Grilled chicken sandwiches, fried chicken donut sandwiches, corn dogs, spicy pickle fries, Philly cheesesteak egg rolls, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Popcorn Stand: Regular and large popcorn in section 105
- Deep Fried Oreos: Fans looking for deep-fried Oreos with powdered sugar and chocolate sauce can find this in section 117 via Huck’s Hot Corner
- Pretzel and Cotton Candy: Fans looking for soft pretzels or cotton candy can head to section 108
- Mini Melts: Mini melts ice cream and cotton candy in sections 108 and 115
- Fried Dough: Fans looking for fried dough can head to sections 111 and 114 and get it from those concession stands there
- Root Beer Floats: Fans looking to pick up root beer floats and ice cream in a souvenir helmet can head to the Grazin’ Goat in section 114
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Dunkin’ Park
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the venue. Be sure to visit the team’s official A-Z guide for more information.
Also, be sure to visit the Dunkin’ Park Bag Policy Guide to see what bags can come into the stadium.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to eat and drink before a game at places near the stadium have plenty to choose from. Some places within walking distance of the ballpark include Herb N’ Kitchen Hartford, Starbucks, Agave Grill, and Black-Eye Sally’s Southern Kitchen and Bar.
Promotional Games to Visit
Fans looking to save money on their next visit to Dunkin’ Park can do so by going to a promotional game. There are promotional games throughout the season that offer many discounts to fans attending that game. Visit the team’s official promotions page to see the complete list of discounts and deals during the season.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at Dunkin’ Park for a game is 6,121.