Best Food at Dignity Health Sports Park
Dignity Health Sports Park (originally Home Depot Center and Stubhub Center) is a multi-purpose venue in Southern California that many teams had or have come to call home. Currently, the Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and Los Angeles Galaxy II call this venue home. Previously, the Los Angeles Chargers NFL also had this venue as their home from 2017-2019.
The venue itself sits about 15 miles away from downtown Los Angeles. Its address is 18400 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746. It is also about a 12-mile drive to Banc of California Stadium, where LAFC plays.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Dignity Sports Park.
Classic Dignity Health Sports Park
- Classic Meals: Hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, popcorn, domestic beer, soda, water, and more are throughout the concourse at many stands
- Pizza: Fans can get cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, kettle chips, soda, water, beer, and more out in sections 112 and 132
- Beer Bar Stands: There are numerous beer stands around the Major League Soccer venue for fans to check out during a game
New Food at Dignity Health Sports Park
- Stand 9: Street tacos including chicken, pork, and beef, along with hot dogs, Chicken Caesar Salad, popcorn, peanuts, pretzels, water, soda, beer, and more in section 136
- Stand 13: Beyond Burgers, fries, cheeseburgers, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more in section 109
- Benihana: Bringing in Japanese signature dishes, including Stir-fried noodles, Hibachi Shrimp, Hibachi Steak, and Hibachi Chicken out in the South Plaza
- Beachside Kitchen: BBQ sandwiches, brisket, chicken nuggets, soda, water, and beer out in the South Plaza
Classic Dessert Choices
- Churros: Fans looking for something sweet to enjoy on gameday can go to stand 123 and get a churro with loads of sugar
- Stand 789: Fans looking for candy to have during the sporting event can head to section 135
- Hot Chocolate / Hot Coffee: Section 106 provides Hot Chocolate and Hot Coffee for fans to get during the game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks to a LA Galaxy Game?
According to the official Guest Services section of the team’s website, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. On the official guest service page, fans can bring in small snacks and clear plastic bottled water that is not open. Also, if fans have specific dietary needs, they must get that approved by the Guest Services Department.
In summary, visiting the official Guest Services page is best to ensure the rules stay the same as what you can bring before your next event. If you need to contact Guest Services before your next event, consider using the Contact Us page to fill out the form.
Also, be sure to visit the Dignity Health Sports Park Bag Policy guide to see what you can bring into the venue.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the LA Galaxy Stadium
Some bars and restaurants are within a short walking distance of the LA Galaxy Stadium to visit before a match. Some places include Dh Sports Lounge, My Father’s Barbeque, R & R Soulfood, and Big Burger.
Also, visit the Dignity Health Sports Park parking page before driving to the venue. Visiting that link can give you parking tips and more.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena
According to the official Event Policy page on the site, there is no smoking at Dignity Health Sports Park.
Popular Matches Against La Galaxy
The LA Galaxy is one of the most popular franchises in Major League Soccer, which means catching a home game will be eventful. All fans of LA Galaxy circle the matchup on their calendar each year against their rival, LAFC. When these two teams play, the game is called “El Trafico,” and fans come out in full force for both sides to support their team.
Outside of LAFC games, there are other matches that Galaxy fans look forward to during the season. Those games are against the Seattle Sounders, Portland Timbers, and Austin FC.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The max seating capacity for an MLS game at the venue is 27,000.