Best Food at Dickey–Stephens Park
Dickey-Stephens Park is home to the Arkansas Travelers Double-A Minor League Baseball team for the Seattle Mariners MLB squad. The venue at 400 West Broadway Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114, has been operating since 2007. Since 2007, the ballpark has updated its food and drink menu each season to enhance the game day experience.
Below is the complete guide to Dickey-Stephens Park food and drink guide for a minor league baseball game.
Classic Dickey-Stephens Park Food
- The Caboose: Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, peanuts, popcorn, chips, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in section 207
- The Box Car: Hot dogs, smoked sausage, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, BBQ nachos, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, sunflower seeds, cracker jacks, chips, kettle chips, lemonade, water, soda, and beer in section 214
- Fielder’s Choice: Classic nachos with cheese, loaded nachos with meat, salads with grilled steak or chicken, Seattle Hot Dogs, Chicago Hot Dogs, Detroit Hot Dogs, and Texas Hot Dogs. Also, fans can create their hot dog with a choice of toppings, pick up street tacos, grilled chicken sandwiches, BLT sandwiches, Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches, fried bologna sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 215
- Brewski Junction: Canned beer, seltzers, ciders, cocktails, wine, frozen margaritas, and more in section 211
- Doubleday’s Depot: Hot dogs, nachos, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, chicken tenders, French Fries, cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, stuffed pretzels, chips, fried pickles, fried cheese curds, soda, water, beer, and more in section 204
- Portable Beer Carts: There are portable beer carts throughout the venue that offer a wide range of alcoholic drinks for fans to grab something at during the game
- Batter Up Corn Dogs: Foot-long corn dogs, kettle corn, water, soda, and more in section 209
New Food to Enjoy at Dickey-Stephens Park
- Iron Horse Whiskey Stop: Signature whiskey, vodka, wine, canned cocktail drinks, draft beer, canned beer, margaritas, and more in section 215
- RF Bleachers Beer Garden: Draft beer, canned beer, seltzers, ciders, wine, cocktails, soda, water, cracker jacks, sunflower seeds, peanuts, and popcorn
Classic Dessert Choices
- Cotton Candy: Most concession stands at the venue offer the ability to pick up cotton candy from them
- Grandma’s Cookies: Fans can pick up cookies from The Box Car in section 214
- Ice Cream Express: Frozen lemonade, candy bar ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, fudge bars, hand-dipped ice cream, ice cream in a souvenir helmet
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Dickey-Stephens Park
According to the “Know Before You Go” guide, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the ballpark with them. However, there are minor exceptions to the rule. For instance, fans can bring medical and baby food into the venue. If you need to do that, put that into a clear plastic Ziplock bag for inspection at the gate.
Also, be sure to visit the Dickey-Stephens Park Bag Policy Guide to see what bags can come into the stadium.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to eat before a game within walking distance of the stadium have many places to visit. Some nearby areas include Subway, Simpkins Muddy Souf Barbeque, and Diamond Bear Brewing Company.
Promotional Games to Visit
Fans looking to attend an Arkansas Naturals game should go during a promotional game. Some promotional games during the season offer discounts on food and drink options at the ballpark. Visit the team’s official promotional calendar for more details.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at the venue is 7,300.